Details about car:
2009 Impreza WRX Sport Hatchback in Dark Gray Metallic with just over 48,000 miles
- 30% tint all the way around (front, back, rear)
- Lowered Suspension
- Cobb tuner married to car (tuned at state 1 93 octane)
- TurboXS hybrid blow-off valve (original air circulator still in car)
- Catback exhaust installed by previous owner (not sure what brand)
- JL Audio components in front (amp'd) JL audio speakers in rear and 10" JL Sub
- Clarion navigation system with USB input, aux input, bluetooth
- Factory installed clutch installed with only about 4,000 miles put on it
- Factory wheels professionally painted black with clearcoat
- Tires are Kumho Ecsta All-Season with 6/32" tread (recently measured and balanced by a tech at my dealership)
Issues with car:
- Front bumper cover has damage (scuff marks and piece broken off at bottom)
- Rear bumper cover has scuff marks
- Rear defogger does not work. The previous owner scraped his tint off and destroyed the heating grid.
Car's been serviced at the dealership I work for since I bought it in 11/13. The car was Subaru Certified and I upgraded to the Gold Coverage (bumper-to-bumper) which has about 2 years left to it.
There are no mechanical issues whatsoever with the car. The reason I'm selling it is because I ordered a 2015 STi (due in June).
I was offered $16,200 for a trade-in value by my manager which I feel is a fair trade-in value. I would ask $18,500 (pretty firm) to cover the tax credit that I would receive if I decided not to lease the 2015.
Pictures available upon request. Not looking to sell the car until June when my STi arrives.