For Sale Selling my '09 WRX hatch 48k miles

This is a discussion on Selling my '09 WRX hatch 48k miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Details about car: 2009 Impreza WRX Sport Hatchback in Dark Gray Metallic with just over 48,000 miles 30% tint all ...

Selling my '09 WRX hatch 48k miles

Details about car:

2009 Impreza WRX Sport Hatchback in Dark Gray Metallic with just over 48,000 miles

• 30% tint all the way around (front, back, rear)
    • Lowered Suspension
    • Cobb tuner married to car (tuned at state 1 93 octane)
    • TurboXS hybrid blow-off valve (original air circulator still in car)
    • Catback exhaust installed by previous owner (not sure what brand)
    • JL Audio components in front (amp'd) JL audio speakers in rear and 10" JL Sub
    • Clarion navigation system with USB input, aux input, bluetooth
    • Factory installed clutch installed with only about 4,000 miles put on it
    • Factory wheels professionally painted black with clearcoat
    • Tires are Kumho Ecsta All-Season with 6/32" tread (recently measured and balanced by a tech at my dealership)

Issues with car:

• Front bumper cover has damage (scuff marks and piece broken off at bottom)
    • Rear bumper cover has scuff marks
    • Rear defogger does not work. The previous owner scraped his tint off and destroyed the heating grid.

Car's been serviced at the dealership I work for since I bought it in 11/13. The car was Subaru Certified and I upgraded to the Gold Coverage (bumper-to-bumper) which has about 2 years left to it.
    There are no mechanical issues whatsoever with the car. The reason I'm selling it is because I ordered a 2015 STi (due in June).

I was offered $16,200 for a trade-in value by my manager which I feel is a fair trade-in value. I would ask $18,500 (pretty firm) to cover the tax credit that I would receive if I decided not to lease the 2015.

Pictures available upon request. Not looking to sell the car until June when my STi arrives.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

In the market, if you could shoot me some pictures of the car to my email that would be great. Sent in a PM
    Last edited by Xceler8; 05-16-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Misread

Where are you located? Does the bumper to bumper cover the rear defogger? Is it a manual? Please send pics to dhorn5292@yahoo.com