For Sale GA: 2012 WRX Hatch 5-Door - 18,616 miles - Dark Metallic Gray - MAKE OFFER!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GA: 2012 WRX Hatch 5-Door - 18,616 miles - Dark Metallic Gray - MAKE OFFER! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD TODAY 06/18/2014 Asking Price ,831 Over 60 PHOTOS HERE: 2012 Subaru WRX Premium 5-Door - ,027 This car is ...

GA: 2012 WRX Hatch 5-Door - 18,616 miles - Dark Metallic Gray -SOLD!!!!

SOLD TODAY 06/18/2014

Asking Price $26,831

Over 60 PHOTOS HERE: 2012 Subaru WRX Premium 5-Door - $27,027 This car is a true gem. No wrecks, No problems, low miles, lots of upgrades. Paint is as smooth as silk. Never machine washed. Garaged every single day. Pampered so much my wife thinks I'm a nut! 2012 Subaru WRX Premium 5-Door 18,616 miles Dark Grey Metallic 265 Horsepower - No engine or exhaust modifications at all. STi Short throw shifter M1 Abrams Weighted Shift Knob by TWM Performance Eibach Anti-Roll Kit - 25mm Front Sway Bar - Tubular, 2 Way-Adj. - 22mm Rear Bar - Tubular, 2 Way-Adj. Homelink rear view auto dimming mirror with digital compass Armrest extension kit Heated Seats Sunroof Fog Lights Security System LED Tail Lights All Weather Floor Mats An unopened set of carpet floor mats (brand new) All original keys and remotes - includes valet key Subaru Privacy Hatchback Shade Subaru Cargo Net - So Simple, yet one of my favorite accessories! 60/40 Split Folding Back Seats for HUGE cargo area Dark Tinted Windows with 3M™ Color Stable Automotive Window Films Non-metalized nano-carbon polyester for zero signal interference Color Stable Automotive Films - Tinted automotive window film for cars, trucks - Color Stable - 3M US Dunlop sport tires – good condition! Backup camera with night vision. Amazing GPS Navigation system includes: Beautiful 7” Screen with touch screen controls Upgraded Speakers added for full rich deep sound: 2 - Alpine Type-R SPR-60C Component 2 - Alpine Type-R SPR-60 Coaxiel Roadkill Sound Deadening in all four doors Full iPhone connectivity with your choice of using touch screen or the Phone’s own interface Bluetooth Streaming Audio Bluetooth Telephone Cruise Control and Audio controls on steering wheel Integrated Apple Siri Button on steering wheel DVD Player for in-dash movies and video CD Player with Hard Drive Music Storage Separate iPhone 30-pin video hook up: allows for playing of movies, video files, Netflix, or any video out from an iPhone. Looks amazing on the large 7” screen. Separate USB hookup in glove box for thumb drives, etc. System allows for viewing of movies while the car is in motion. This is for passenger convenience. System also allows for entry of destinations while the car is in motion. Passenger input while driver is safely driving Back Up Camera can be viewed while in motion as well. Hook up for second camera. All Service Records from Subaru Dealer Service This car has been taken perfect care of. No accidents at all, ever! Here is a link to a website I posted with over 60 photos taken today, May 1, 2014. Please, serious inquiries only.
    Last edited by kitcarshirley; 06-18-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car man! What stereo is that??? Super clean GLWS!
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

Hey there. Thanks. I need to sell it this month. I'm asking a bit high assuming someone who wants it will make an offer. The 7" GPS System is by Rosen - has built in amp and I upgraded the speakers to Alpine Type-R Coax and Type-R Components. It sounds sick! Plus you can hook up an iPhone and watch Netflix or any video out stream. Works whether the car is in motion or not. Great nag system and has backup camera with night vision. Pretty cool as you can drive and watch out the rear camera at any speed. Very nice touch screen system and it has upgradable maps, just download new maps, put on SD card and pop it in. Rosen makes it to match the exact specs for Subaru. They make them for all makes an models. Hey, pass it along to anyone you may know who wants a sweet WRX hatch. SWORN TO REMEMBER FOREVER! Which one are you? I went to your FB page. You guys look badass! I'll check out the music in a sec. Also, love your 13 SWP Hatch. Don't you just love it! Later!

Quote Originally Posted by kitcarshirley View Post
    Hey there. Thanks. I need to sell it this month. I'm asking a bit high assuming someone who wants it will make an offer. The 7" GPS System is by Rosen - has built in amp and I upgraded the speakers to Alpine Type-R Coax and Type-R Components. It sounds sick! Plus you can hook up an iPhone and watch Netflix or any video out stream. Works whether the car is in motion or not. Great nag system and has backup camera with night vision. Pretty cool as you can drive and watch out the rear camera at any speed. Very nice touch screen system and it has upgradable maps, just download new maps, put on SD card and pop it in. Rosen makes it to match the exact specs for Subaru. They make them for all makes an models. Hey, pass it along to anyone you may know who wants a sweet WRX hatch. SWORN TO REMEMBER FOREVER! Which one are you? I went to your FB page. You guys look badass! I'll check out the music in a sec. Also, love your 13 SWP Hatch. Don't you just love it! Later!
    Thanks for the info man! I will def spread the word and check out the head unit. I love how it looks like a factory option!

Hope you like our tunes I'm the bass player/ clean singer lol. We are working on a new album and it should be ready for summer. The music on the new album is a lot more technical like August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying and Bless The Fall. So in other words, its a lot better! hahaha
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

Bump!

bump!!! Sunday Bump!!!

Bumppy Roads

BUMP

Asking Price $26,831

Hey, are you willing to sell me the shift knob? good luck with the sell

Nope, but you can buy one from TWM Performance here

And here is a video I made a while back...
    Video

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.