For Sale 2007 wrx limited
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2007 wrx limited within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my 2007 wry limited. she's got 80k miles. and manual trans. i have put nothing but the best ...

2007 wrx limited

I'm selling my 2007 wry limited. she's got 80k miles. and manual trans. i have put nothing but the best into this car and i hate to see it go but i need the money for more important things. it has heated leather seats, sunroof, k@n drop in, cobb tuner on stage 1, hid headlights, led running lights, led fog lights, cat back exhaust, also have cattless down pipe if you wanted to go stage 2, brand new map sensor, maf sensor, and tires. i also plasti dipped the wheels to protect them. i painted the headlights black chrome on the inside it looks great. this car also has remote start. it was done right it will never start in gear and will never fall into gear and roll off on you. I've spent countless dollars on this car and know ill never get it back. I'm really hoping to get 17k boo for it. for a relatively unmolested wrx i feel its fair.
    its on craigslist with pics....07 Subaru impreza wrx limited
    for the clubwrx family ill throw my number up here. text me anytime before 9pm 7322819116... andy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpin it price reduced 16500

anyone? don't let her collect dust!

Quote Originally Posted by njandy View Post
    anyone? don't let her collect dust!
    The link you posted is dead. If you could post exterior/interior pictures, that'd be great.

sorry about that. still for sale Subaru impreza wrx.
    pm me your number or text me ill send anything you guys want to see. price is reduced don't go by the listing.

free bump, messaged my gf the car, ill let ya know if interested GLWS
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

still got it!

bump it up still available

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.