For Sale/Trade NY: 02 Subaru Impreza WRX MBP 105K miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY: 02 Subaru Impreza WRX MBP 105K miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Mods please close/lock it up. Please and thanks...

Thumbs up NY: 02 Subaru Impreza WRX MBP 105K miles

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Mods please close/lock it up. Please and thanks
    Last edited by surchk; 07-06-2014 at 08:50 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pics

SOLD
    Last edited by surchk; 07-06-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Just a quick update.

Car seems to be running much better and no longer experiencing any low boost. Over the weekend I decided to do an oil change, clean the maf sensor, clean the boost solenoid, and change the front o2 sensor (preventative)

The car did throw a p0031 code a month or so ago, and after getting a bit unnerved i went out and bought a new Denso one. I had not installed it then. So while I was doing routine maintenance I figured why not change it one time, and so I do.

After doing all of the above the car is back to the normal boost levels when I first flashed stage 2. It is one or 2 PSI away from target boost for the map, so I think I might try the high waste gate stage 2 map or consult a tuner, although I didnt intend to spend anymore money on the car. So I am still debating.

As of right now the only issues are cosmetic everything else, mechanically, seems to be in check.

bump for cinco de mayo....and a price drop...help me get into a taco guys!

bump for a shiny new inspection sticker. good for june next year. everything passed and checks out.

SOLD!

Mods please lock it up or close.

Please and thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.