For Sale 2002 Z06 Corvette - KS

This is a discussion on 2002 Z06 Corvette - KS within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The time has come to part with my beautiful Z06. I can be contacted for VIN if you are wanting ...

2002 Z06 Corvette - KS

The time has come to part with my beautiful Z06. I can be contacted for VIN if you are wanting to run a carfax. Currently sitting at 1039xx miles. Here is a little bit of information regarding it:

Body Condition: As you would expect with 100k miles there is slight rock chipping behind the wheels, I believe the previous owner used this vehicle as a highway commute car. There are no scratches/dents to note.

Interior condition: Shows minimal signs of wear & tear, but has been very well maintained as can be seen in the photographs.

Engine: Bone stock.

Transmission: Grind-free. B&M Ripper Short Shifter

Ride: The previous owner had the corvette ride height adjustments removed, I installed bolts from West Coast Corvette to get the car up to a drivable ride height.

Tires: Rears have a lot of meat left on them. Fronts are brand new with alignment done ~50 miles ago.

Wheels: Stock Z06 wheels that have been powder coated black, with all the other black accents on this car the look is phenomenal.

PRICE REDUCED: $16,200

Not looking for any trades right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_7629.jpg   DSC_7726.jpg   DSC_7720.jpg   DSC_7635.jpg   DSC_7715.jpg  

DSC_7719.jpg   DSC_7624.jpg   DSC_7639.jpg  
    Last edited by PhoebeusFenix; 05-25-2014 at 08:59 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car! I'm just amazed that someone used a Z06 as a DD. This car has double the mileage of my '01 Miata.

That's not a critique, mind you. Assuming I lived in a place where I could do it and could afford the fuel bill, there are far worse places to spend a daily drive than behind the wheel of a Z06.

You'd be amazed how good the gas mileage is. ~32mpg on the highway. Staggering considering our wrx's put down so much less & guzzle so much more.

Price Reduction: $16,200!

New front tires/alignment done last weekend. B&M Short Shifter installed as well.