For Sale 2002 Z06 Corvette - KS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 Z06 Corvette - KS within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The time has come to part with my beautiful Z06. I can be contacted for VIN if you are wanting ...

2002 Z06 Corvette - KS

The time has come to part with my beautiful Z06. I can be contacted for VIN if you are wanting to run a carfax. Currently sitting at 1039xx miles. Here is a little bit of information regarding it:

Body Condition: As you would expect with 100k miles there is slight rock chipping behind the wheels, I believe the previous owner used this vehicle as a highway commute car. There are no scratches/dents to note.

Interior condition: Shows minimal signs of wear & tear, but has been very well maintained as can be seen in the photographs.

Engine: Bone stock.

Transmission: Grind-free. B&M Ripper Short Shifter

Ride: The previous owner had the corvette ride height adjustments removed, I installed bolts from West Coast Corvette to get the car up to a drivable ride height.

Tires: Rears have a lot of meat left on them. Fronts are brand new with alignment done ~50 miles ago.

Wheels: Stock Z06 wheels that have been powder coated black, with all the other black accents on this car the look is phenomenal.

PRICE REDUCED: $16,200

Not looking for any trades right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_7629.jpg   DSC_7726.jpg   DSC_7720.jpg   DSC_7635.jpg   DSC_7715.jpg  

DSC_7719.jpg   DSC_7624.jpg   DSC_7639.jpg  
    Last edited by PhoebeusFenix; 05-25-2014 at 09:59 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car! I'm just amazed that someone used a Z06 as a DD. This car has double the mileage of my '01 Miata.

That's not a critique, mind you. Assuming I lived in a place where I could do it and could afford the fuel bill, there are far worse places to spend a daily drive than behind the wheel of a Z06.

You'd be amazed how good the gas mileage is. ~32mpg on the highway. Staggering considering our wrx's put down so much less & guzzle so much more.

Price Reduction: $16,200!

New front tires/alignment done last weekend. B&M Short Shifter installed as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.