For Sale 2015 Subaru WRX Premium + Nav/HK- 1500 miles
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2015 Subaru WRX Premium + Nav/HK- 1500 miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; MSRP was ,XXX i think. WRX Premium with Nav & harmon Kardon 2800 miles All season Tires: 0 (included) Includes ...

2015 Subaru WRX Premium + Nav/HK- 1500 miles

MSRP was $31,XXX i think.
    WRX Premium with Nav & harmon Kardon
    2800 miles
    All season Tires: $550 (included)
    Includes OEM tires too!
    Cargo Tray
    Center Arm Extension
    Wheel & Tire Insurance through All State- $550. Fully transferable. (included)

I Paid: $32,000 (including wheel/tire insurance + extra tires)
    Price: $28,000 FIRM

I swapped the OEM tires for Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 (much better tire IMO, Even tho it's an All season it handles just as good w/ better wear and ride comfort). OEM summer tires included as well!

This car has never been titled. I bought it under my car dealer name and drove it on dealer plates. Meaning you will be the 1st owner!

The total cost of this car new from a dealer would be $31-32k at least.

Last edited by shasan546; 05-30-2014 at 04:20 PM.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    '09 Exige s240- Blade 300 kit
    07- S2k- For Sale

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Please explain how the car has 1500 miles but has never been titled? that's confusing....

Quote Originally Posted by LENSPEC View Post
    Please explain how the car has 1500 miles but has never been titled? that's confusing....
    i own a car dealership. so it was sold from a Subaru Dealer straight to my dealership. I was going to put it into my name but haven't had the time yet. Thus, it has 0 registered owners as of right now.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

Full MSRP for a used car with 1500 miles?

GLWS, but as a skeptic, Id have to say didn't you know 2 weeks ago how much you drive?? are you sure you just don't dislike the car for some reason? that's ok too
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan in Crystal Black Silica
    Mods - STi Short Throw Shifter w/ Cobb Bushings, Cobb Tuning Race Red Shift Knob, Totsubo Front License Plate Mount, Corsa CBE
    2009 Acura RDX w/ Tech Package in Grigio Metallic

Retired: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 5-speed, 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed, 2010 Honda Accord Couple EX-L V6 6-speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco20v View Post
    Full MSRP for a used car with 1500 miles?
    MSRP is about $1000-2000 more. Im asking invoice + All the crap i bought. Thats all. Also no wait time. I don't HAVE to sell. Lol i actually really like this car... so if it doesn't sell i don't mind racking up the miles lol
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by XxSullyxX View Post
    GLWS, but as a skeptic, Id have to say didn't you know 2 weeks ago how much you drive?? are you sure you just don't dislike the car for some reason? that's ok too
    Lol people are welcome to come drive it & see that it is awesome. I actually do love it. Thats why i won't sell it for some extremely low price. I don't mind keeping it. & I don't mind the gas costs/miles i drive. The main issue is that my schedule has changed where i have to drive to manhattan during peak hours. I was only considering selling this so i could get a volt for the HOV access. you westchester people are lucky you don't have the ****ty LI commute

But like i said if it doesn't sell, ill keep it. At least ill have a Fun DD rather than a time saving DD lol.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by shasan546 View Post
    Lol people are welcome to come drive it & see that it is awesome. I actually do love it. Thats why i won't sell it for some extremely low price. I don't mind keeping it. & I don't mind the gas costs/miles i drive. The main issue is that my schedule has changed where i have to drive to manhattan during peak hours. I was only considering selling this so i could get a volt for the HOV access. you westchester people are lucky you don't have the ****ty LI commute

But like i said if it doesn't sell, ill keep it. At least ill have a Fun DD rather than a time saving DD lol.
    Gotcha....yea I dread it when I've got something to do in LI!!!! my commute is 30 min since I moved to north Westchester, but no traffic luckily
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan in Crystal Black Silica
    Mods - STi Short Throw Shifter w/ Cobb Bushings, Cobb Tuning Race Red Shift Knob, Totsubo Front License Plate Mount, Corsa CBE
    2009 Acura RDX w/ Tech Package in Grigio Metallic

Retired: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 5-speed, 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed, 2010 Honda Accord Couple EX-L V6 6-speed.

MSRP is about $1000-2000 more. Im asking invoice + All the crap i bought. Thats all. Also no wait time. I don't HAVE to sell. Lol i actually really like this car... so if it doesn't sell i don't mind racking up the miles lol
    Are you sure about that price? Premium with Nav's invoice is $29,564.

That said, I feel for ya. I bought my '14 hatch two months ago and have had a few recriminations that I didn't wait to fairly compare the two cars. Oh well, I didn't want to get stuck with nothing left on the lots '14-wise.

Is it really that bad? I hear folks are getting pretty darn good mileage on the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
    Are you sure about that price? Premium with Nav's invoice is $29,564.

That said, I feel for ya. I bought my '14 hatch two months ago and have had a few recriminations that I didn't wait to fairly compare the two cars. Oh well, I didn't want to get stuck with nothing left on the lots '14-wise.

Is it really that bad? I hear folks are getting pretty darn good mileage on the highway.
    Mileage is actually great! so much better than any of my other cars lol. Even better than my slow ass old C250 coupe. for the first 1400 miles i got 25 mpg avg. Mostly highway but thats also in NYC traffic.

& yeah the MSRP is $31,290. Thats Premium with Nav/HK. I got that straight from Subarus website. Plus this comes with an extra set of tires ($550), Wheel/tire insurance ($550), Cargo tray ($70), & center arm extension ($144)
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

Mileage is actually great! so much better than any of my other cars lol. Even better than my slow ass old C250 coupe. for the first 1400 miles i got 25 mpg avg. Mostly highway but thats also in NYC traffic.

& yeah the MSRP is $31,290. Thats Premium with Nav/HK. I got that straight from Subarus website. Plus this comes with an extra set of tires ($550), Wheel/tire insurance ($550), Cargo tray ($70), & center arm extension ($144)
    Ahh, OK. So you're asking MSRP, not invoice. I see now.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
    Ahh, OK. So you're asking MSRP, not invoice. I see now.

Thanks!
    Less than invoice actually. I looked up invoice cost for the NY area (SDC vs. SOA pricing). It is $29.8k roughly for a premium with nav/hk. Add the $1200-1300 in extras i have, I am priced under invoice. Also most dealer in NY, especially long island aren't willing to negotiate that much off msrp let alone invoice.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

I Support ClubWRX
    ^That may be true, but they are trying to sell a new car as opposed to a used one...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX309 View Post
    ^That may be true, but they are trying to sell a new car as opposed to a used one...
    yeah so that new car near MSRP would be almost $33k. Im asking $31k... seems like a good deal to me for 1500 miles. Plus no wait time.

Regardless if it doesn't sell soon I'll just keep it lol. I paid in cash so no payments to worry about.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

Bump

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.