For Sale NY- 2014 WRX Hatchback Premium Package, Plasma Blue, 4,500 Miles- $26,500
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY- 2014 WRX Hatchback Premium Package, Plasma Blue, 4,500 Miles- ,500 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2014 Subaru WRX with 4,500 miles. I bought this car new in October, but have decided that I don't need ...

NY- 2014 WRX Hatchback Premium Package, Plasma Blue, 4,500 Miles- $26,500

2014 Subaru WRX with 4,500 miles. I bought this car new in October, but have decided that I don't need two cars. The good news for you is that I've gently broken this one in for you (no racing or beating on it). Still under factory warranty. Located in Rochester, NY

Features:
    -Manual Transmission
    -Premium Package
    -Subaru Roof Rack
    -Short Throw Shifter
    -Plasma Blue Pearl
    -Still Under Factory Warranty,

E-mail at dpollot@gmail.com or call 585-507-5739. - Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sub2.jpg   Sub4.jpg   Sub3.jpg   Sub1.jpg   P1030854.jpg  

P1030838.jpg   P1030835.jpg   P1030853.jpg   P1030848.jpg   P1030835.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good price for a 2014.

I Support ClubWRX
    I sent the link to my buddy in NY.

Is that salt on the carpet? Why wouldn't it clean up? Has the carpet been soaked?

Why couldn't you be in Az!?

Would pay immediately

As a fellow western new yorker it is impossible not to track some salt into your car during the winter months. That's why I picked up weathertech liners for my 14.

GLWS

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.