For Sale NY 2013 WRX Hatchback, Limited, Crystal Black Silica ~8k miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY 2013 WRX Hatchback, Limited, Crystal Black Silica ~8k miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Located in Buffalo, NY Asking ,500 – This is the balance of my loan which is through Subaru Motor Finance/Chase. ...

NY 2013 WRX Hatchback, Limited, Crystal Black Silica ~8k miles

Located in Buffalo, NY

Asking $28,500 – This is the balance of my loan which is through Subaru Motor Finance/Chase. I am not looking to make any money off this, and includes several nice, basic modifications which do not compromise the warrantee of the vehicle.

Model: 2013 Subaru WRX Hatchback Limited, 5 spd, Crystal Black Silica
    Mileage: 8,xxx – Currently my daily so mileage will increase, but not dramatically
    Trim: Limited – Leather Interior, HIDs, Sunroof, Winter Weather Package (Heated Seats, etc.) Also includes All Weather Floor Mats (I have the Carpet ones as well), and Cargo Cover.

Please Note: This vehicle is bone stock from an engine/warranty perspective. It has never been modified, and the ECU remains clean.

Modifications/Additions:
    • BlueBat Vinyl Overlays (Tail Lights and Fog Lights) / 35% tint all around with a 6" sun strip on the windshield- Professionally installed
    • Black w/ Red Lettering RA mud flaps
    • OEM Roof Rack with Inno Medium (Roof Rails have been dipped black to match – no silver)
    • Painted Headlights by Overland Designs: Housing has been blacked out, and turn signal has been painted metallic silver. Headlight Bowls are still chrome, retain full functionality (signal bowls are still totally fine as well)
    o TSX-R Clear Lenses (Replaced the OEM Lens with a superior clear lens for a sharper cut off)
    o HIR High Beam Bulbs: Same wattage as OEM High Beams, but drastically brighter than stock (highly recommended for anyone!)
    • Nameless Performance Axel back Exhaust: 5” Mufflers, Double Walled 3.5” Tips
    o Great sounding and super high quality exhaust, with NO DRONE. Bolts up to the stock midpipe, and provides a great tone. Tips fill out the cut outs nicely!
    • 4.3” Forester Headunit: This is the highly demanded Plug N’ Play head unit pulled from a Forester. Has the 4.3” Screen, and drastically improved sound quality over the stock HU. This has been programed to display the red WRX splash screen.
    • Gunmetal Anarchy Motive 5 spd Shift Knob – Drastic improvement in cleaning up the slop in between shifting

In the sale, I will also be including my winter set of wheels. These are 15x7 Team Dynamic, Pro Rally Wheels, Color: Silver, with the appropriate hub bore for a Subaru. They come with a set of 205/65/15 Blizzak WS70 Snow Tires. The Team Dynamic wheels are one of maybe 4 (?) 15” rally wheels which clear WRX brakes, and are absolutely bullet proof. Paired with the Blizzaks and the AWD, the car is a tank in the snow as we all know. The wheels/tires have ~4,000 miles on them, and are pretty much new. Included with the wheels would be a set of black Muteki lugs.

In addition to the winters, the stock 17” wheels and Dunlops (~4,000 miles) will also be included. They are pretty much new as well. I live on a gravel driveway, so there are some very small stones in the tires as could be expected.

I am the original owner, purchased new with 7 miles on it from the dealership. All scheduled maintenance was done at the same dealership (2x oil changes), etc.

Car has never been tracked, raced, or launched. Most of the miles are just my commute to work. Car has been garaged in a heated garage about ½ the time (I have moved over the past few months, and while the house has been under construction, garage has not been available). I live in Buffalo NY, so yes the car has seen snow, and the generally subpar road conditions that come with it. However, I have washed the car, with under spray, at least 2x a week since it was purchased. That being said, I admit it is not flawless (usual rust on the midpipe, small bug/stone marks on the bumper, etc.). Anyone who lives around here would understand..

Please note, the car was T-Boned by a deer in my driveway (at about 4 mph), causing some denting on the back/passenger side quarter panel/wheel fender. It was covered by my insurance, and was professional repaired. You would have no idea if I didn’t bring it up, but I am all about full disclosure!

My price is pretty firm considering that it is simply what I owe on the loan, and in line with the KBB value. It comes with ~$2500+ in upgrades which I think that most casual owners would consider adding anyways, while not compromising the integrity of the vehicles warranty.

All stock parts (axelback, headunit, shift knob, etc.) can be included in the sale if the buyer would like.

This car is very practical for a sporty car, great in the snow, and a blast to drive. My reason for selling is simply I need more room, my work/living situation has changed, and I simply need to move to a larger vehicle.
    PM me if interested to discuss, etc. Im a nice guy and won’t bite, just don’t bother with unreasonable offers. Save a couple thousand on a pretty much new car, with a bunch of convenient additions already in place. I am not looking to part the exhaust/wheels unless a buyer does not want/need them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

quick Bump!

If anyone is interested in the car stock (all mods are essentially removable, and I can swap out the painted headlights for the stock Chrome look), I will lower the price to $27,000 even.

Prior to any purchase, I would have the car fully detailed, etc.

Bump Up

I can help you swap back to the stock headlights

Ill keep that in mind! Honestly if someone wants it stock, I can cut a deal on the few outside extras.

Added a few new pictures from today. This is how the car sits after this lovely winter!

is this car still for sale?

Car sold. Sorry guys - thanks for the interest

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.