For Trade 2014 WRX Premium WR Blue
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2014 WRX Premium WR Blue within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just bought 2014 WRX couple week ago but it had 340 miles already and i don't really like it, ...

Lightbulb 2014 WRX Premium WR Blue

I just bought 2014 WRX couple week ago but it had 340 miles already and i don't really like it, my original i want to get 2014 Honda Accord EX 6 SPM.
    I trade my 2010 Honda Civic SI for WRX. I talk to the dealer for "Unwinding a Deal" but is not possible, they told me that i can sell the car and get the car i want but i will be in negative which i don't want. Event if trade it in i still be in negative.

Anybody have a 2014 Honda Accord EX 6 SPM straight trade for 2014 WRX Premium with short throw shifter WR Blue?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What don't you like about it? Lol and what does an Accord do better?

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chris410 View Post
    sorry but I have to...is this a joke? If not, you should post on a Honda forum as it may offer you a better chance of finding a trade.

Good luck!
    Fair warning: off topic posts will be removed. I'm sure the OP has posted on Honda forums. Logically, someone looking for a WRX may happen upon a WRX forum wouldn't you think? What if (just one) of those individuals owned a Honda Accord?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by chris410 View Post
    sorry but I have to...is this a joke? If not, you should post on a Honda forum as it may offer you a better chance of finding a trade.

Good luck!
    Is not a joke duke, i own WRX and this is wrx forum so i posted here, if i own a Honda i wouldn't be here.
    I know this may not be possible but i posted anyway, don't ask question why i don't like it, i have my reason, and you have your.

Shoulda kept the si. I came from an 08 si. That car was alot of fun with 320whp

i love my SI, i have an accident frame damage cost $9062 to fix trade in $11200, i original want an accord b/c i just have a 6 month old baby, but all my friends talk me out of getting honda.

Quote Originally Posted by windrunner View Post
    don't ask question why i don't like it, i have my reason, and you have your.
    So, why don't you like it?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Hondas are great cars and last forever.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 13WrXx View Post
    Hondas are great cars and last forever.
    While I can't argue with that, to each their own. an Accord EX V6 MSRP's 6k less than a base model WRX. But hey, GLWS!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by windrunner View Post
    Anybody have a 2014 Honda Accord EX 6 SPM straight trade for 2014 WRX Premium with short throw shifter WR Blue?
    It's actually an interesting proposition, but how would it work?

Invoice for a Premium hatch with STS is $27,879. A '14 Accord EX sedan with the 6-spd (no options) stickers for $25,670. I use the invoice for the Subie because I know I can get one for at or around that price. I haven't bought a new Accord since 1989, so I have no idea what sort of deals are out there.

I am betting you didn't get your Subie for anything less than $27,500. If I were to go out today, buy an Accord at sticker (which I probably wouldn't have to, but let's just say that's the case) and bring it to you, how is the difference made up? In the best situation (lowest price for the Subie and highest price for the Accord), there's a difference of $1830 that I, as the original purchaser of the Accord, would not make up.

Would you come to the swap with that difference? Just curious. Because , with that sort of a drop, I'd think you could simply sell your basically new WRX for $1800 under the price of a new one and you'd probably have a buyer.

Keep in mind that with the latter scenario, you'll have to pay for the taxes.

Your best bet might be to go to a Honda dealer and tell them you want to trade it in, especially if you're in a state that honors a tax reduction for such trade-ins.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.