For Sale NJ: 2013 STi 15k miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ: 2013 STi 15k miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my 2013 WRX STi Sedan in Pearl Blue Plasma in EXCELLENT condition. It has 15,200 miles on the ...

NJ: 2013 STi 15k miles

I'm selling my 2013 WRX STi Sedan in Pearl Blue Plasma in EXCELLENT condition. It has 15,200 miles on the clock, mostly highway driven to/from work everyday. I love my STi, but I have decided to go a different route. She has been treated like a queen and in return she has treated me like a king. I have never ever launched the car. You are buying this STi from an experienced stick shift driver.

The car has been tuned and perfected with very minimal, but professionally done, bolt-on modifications.

The modifications done to the vehicle are as follows:
    Invidia Q300 CBE
    Cobb Catted Downpipe
    Cobb Heat shield
    DW65c Fuel Pump
    Cobb Accessport
    K&N Drop-in filter

The car has been professionally tuned by owner John @ Akuma Motorsports in Woodbridge Township, NJ. Nothing to the car was done without tuner input. The car is PERFECTLY tuned for reliability as this was/is my daily driver. We made a conservative 287whp & 334wtq @19.5psi on a Mustang Dyno. I have printed Dyno results along with an invoice of work done to the vehicle.

There are no scratches, dings, dents, stories, nothing. It's a 2013. It is BRAND NEW. All modifications done to the car were purchased brand new for top dollar. No expense was spared. The car has just recently been strapped with a set of 4 brand new all-season tires. I will also have the car detailed professionally upon purchase. You will have no regrets purchasing this amazing vehicle.

I would like 34,987. for the car. I will not respond to low-ball offers. I also do not NEED to sell the car. If you are genuinely interested in purchasing feel free to contact me by text or inbox. I will answer any questions or concerns you have with the car. My cell is 201-602-eight8six4.

Thanks for viewing. I will provide more pictures upon personal request.

Last edited by RySTI; 01-29-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    2013 STi Sedan
    Pro-tuned by John @ Akuma Motorsports
    Cobb Downpipe
    Cobb Heatshield
    Invidia Q300 CBE
    K&N Drop-in Filter
    DW65c Fuel Pump

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    beautiful machine. good luck with the sale.

Thank you sir.
    2013 STi Sedan
    Cobb Downpipe
    Cobb Heatshield
    Invidia Q300 CBE
    K&N Drop-in Filter
    DW65c Fuel Pump

Bump!
    2013 STi Sedan
    Cobb Downpipe
    Cobb Heatshield
    Invidia Q300 CBE
    K&N Drop-in Filter
    DW65c Fuel Pump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.