For Sale CA - San Diego - 2006 Stock STi -44k miles - salvage for use as STi swap

This is a discussion on CA - San Diego - 2006 Stock STi -44k miles - salvage for use as STi swap within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; My Bone STOCK 06 STi was recently involved in a minor collision resulting in some interior unibody damage, see thread ...

CA - San Diego - 2006 Stock STi -44k miles - salvage for use as STi swap

My Bone STOCK 06 STi was recently involved in a minor collision resulting in some interior unibody damage, see thread with images here . Other than this damage this STi is in mint condition, adult owned, garaged, babied etc. The interior is a 10/10 and the engine/trans/suspension are 10/10. Exterior was a 9/10 until the accident.

Though I am considering doing a swap into a GC or a bugeye, most likely I will end up parting ways with it. So I am listing it here to see what sort of interest it gets. PM me with offers please. Reply to the thread with any questions. I will add more pictures of the rest of the vehicle shortly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much?

PM sent