For Sale For sale 2013 Scion FRS 12k miles. Michigan.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on For sale 2013 Scion FRS 12k miles. Michigan. within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok, so it's not a subaru....or is it? Considering all the parts under the hood are stamped with subaru badges ...

For sale 2013 Scion FRS 12k miles. Michigan.

Ok, so it's not a subaru....or is it? Considering all the parts under the hood are stamped with subaru badges i figure it'd be ok to post it here.

Up for sale is my 13' FRS.

12000 miles
    6 speed
    standard equipment
    not salvage or rebuilt/clean title, no liens.
    never been beat on, used to commute to work and back.
    have a car cover, wheel locks, front license plate mounting bracket on grill (not bolted into the bumper originally from NY) ect.
    Ultramarine blue

Adult owned, non-smoker. No lights on the dash, just ordered the tail lights for the tail light recall (they get moisture in them). Only premium gas run.

Very clean, runs and drives like new. One tiny little baby ding on the passenger side fender (when i say little i mean little), can probably have it popped out for next to nothing or do it myself. Just saw it the other day, figured i might as well make sure you know. Can't even see it in any pics i take. As to how it got there it's a total mystery. All clues point to taking it in to get the tire pressure light reset though as that's when it was out of my sight last.

has wheel locks and a car cover that'll come with it.

Runs/drives perfect, all the usual warranties 5year/60k miles and 25k maintenance in effect.

$21,500.00 firm, price on the title will be left blank so taxes are up to you, located in Michigan.

only selling because i bought it for the gf to use as a daily and she's up to 2 tickets in a week.

if you have any questions at all shoot me a message (post here first though)

thanks

Last edited by doless; 01-22-2014 at 08:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

let it be know that the front drivers side fender is not scrunched up or anything, that's just a reflection

tail light recall is being done tomorrow

update: got the ding bumped out at the dealer while getting the tailights done, they hit it with a heat gun and some co2 spray and it popped right out. Cost:nothing.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.