For Sale SC: 2002 WRX (moderate suspension / new clutch and timing belt ) $5000
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SC: 2002 WRX (moderate suspension / new clutch and timing belt ) 00 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone I picked up this 2002 wrx and recently found out that my situation with moving in a few ...

SC: 2002 WRX (moderate suspension / new clutch and timing belt ) $5000

Hey everyone I picked up this 2002 wrx and recently found out that my situation with moving in a few months (military) will not be conducive to me keeping this and my mk6 Gti. The car is in great mechanical shape and is an absolute blast to drive, feels like it is on rails through the turns, but the Gti has my heart still.

2002 Subaru Impreaza WRX 4dr Sedan
    171,000 miles

Recent maintenance/parts:

Oil and filter change every 4000-5000 miles (synthetic) (just did 200 miles ago mobile-1 5w-30)
    New timing belt, and spark plugs, water pump, pulleys, and thermostat (Winter 2011) done by Subaru in Bloomington, IN
    Rear differential fluid changed (Winter 2011) OEM Subaru, Bloomington, IN
    New shocks and springs (Summer 2012) KYB GR2 shocks, swift springs , saggy butt spacers!
    New clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel (Fall 2012) Exeedy OEM clutch kit and ACT streetlight flywheel done by Turn In Concepts
    New transmission mount and shifter linkage update (Fall 2012) Group N trans mount, Turn in Concepts shifter linkage, Done by Turn In Concepts
    Transmission fluid, clutch fluid changed (Fall 2012) Red line lightweight shockproof trans, generic clutch fluid
    Brake fluid changed (Spring 2013) motul rbf600
    New brake pads, and rotors, also (Summer 2013)
    New front and rear sway bars, and endlinks (Summer 2013) 24mm front and rear Whiteline sway bars, Kartboy Endlinks
    Replaced power steering pump (Summer 2013)
    New summer tires (Fall 2013) dunlop star spec z2, brand new
    Engine runs great, transmission shifts smooth
    Interior in good condition few scratches on the passenger door
    Spare tire
    Stock silver wing included will need new nuts for the wing

Recently changed spark plugs with oem NGK copper, cleaned out throttle body, cleaned IACV, and did some data logging. There was a random idle issue and misfire code but changing the spark plugs and cleaning everything solved the problems. The lightweight flywheel can every now and then throw a misfire code but I have never felt a misfire and it runs great. Below are some logs taken on 01/17/2014 from romraider if you care to see yourself

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...ms&usp=sharing

Cons- AC line has a leak but the pump is in perfect shape but disconnected belt until line is fixed.
    Has some paint marks on the driver side mirror and door handle. Has the typical rock chips and some scratches for a car with this mileage and age but in great mechanical and looks great as well, wing is included but also has a small scuff on it as well.

Cleaned out IACV and throttle body

Price is $5000 and I am pretty firm. Feel free to pm me or txt 484-574-687seven. I have title in hand ready to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump...will take 4700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you sell this already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.