For Sale TX: Wrecked/totaled 04 WRX Wagon

This is a discussion on TX: Wrecked/totaled 04 WRX Wagon within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my wrecked 2004 WRX Wagon as a whole for anyone with a project or wants to part it ...

TX: Wrecked/totaled 04 WRX Wagon

I'm selling my wrecked 2004 WRX Wagon as a whole for anyone with a project or wants to part it out. Located in Corpus Christi, TX I spun the front end along side a moving truck, engine did not take direct impact. While changing lanes, I looked over to see if I had room, and when I looked back the moving truck had almost completely stopped. The front passenger headlight and fender caught the back end and I spun along the drivers side of the truck then slid the back end into a guard rail. All front end components are damaged (radiator/bumper/headlights/hood etc). The battery broke the timing cover, but didn't hit it hard. Cam gear has surface rust from moister in the air(not rain). It has not jumped timing, the mark on the belt and gear still line up. It's been sitting under an awning for a few months as I wanted to rebuild, but I'm not a mechanic and don't think its worth it at this point. Had to cut some of the front end to remove damaged parts, and front passenger wheel/drive train components are damaged. Extensive body damage, only rear passenger door is good, back hatch has minor dents from pushing it around the backyard. Only front drivers window is broken. Interior is in excellent condition besides needing to be cleaned. Oem 6 disk CD player included. Was tuned at Engine Logics in Houston. 3 gold MB Motorsports 17's bit of curb rash on all 3, 3 BF Goodrich 215/45ZR17 90% tread. I can deliver if you're close enough, can negotiate price.
    Ej205 2.0
    5 speed

Mods include:

Vf39 Sti turbo
    Sti tmic
    Sti pink 565cc injectors
    Cobb AccessPort
    Cobb up pipe
    Invidia bell mouth down pipe
    Borla Hush Cat Back Exhaust
    Gimmick Inlet Tube

$3000obo Pm for more info.

What my baby use to look like

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump.

Hey man I wanna take that 04 subaru off your hands.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

$1,500 I'm coming from colorado ima need to have it towed which is gonna be costly.

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PootiesRexagon View Post
    Bump.
    I just got one of these so I'm not to sure how to work it yet.

Using Tapatalk