For Sale 2006 Black WRX Wagon Built Sleeved Motor Full Sti Swap

This is a discussion on 2006 Black WRX Wagon Built Sleeved Motor Full Sti Swap within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2006 Subaru WRX Wagon with built and sleeved STi motor, STi swapped six speed powertrain and brakes, and STi Ohlins ...

2006 Black WRX Wagon Built Sleeved Motor Full Sti Swap

2006 Subaru WRX Wagon with built and sleeved STi motor, STi swapped six speed powertrain and brakes, and STi Ohlins sportline coilovers. Car is in terrific condition with 49,200 miles. Built motor has barely been broken in and no expense was spared in creating this car. I purchased the car with 7,000 miles on it and I have been working on it for the past 6 years. The motor was sleeved by Dan Benson Racing and assembled by Suba Performance with custom Dan Benson Racing JE Pistons with Cosworth Rods and Cosworth Bearings with ARP studs and bolts. This is a street friendly race car that is incredibly fun to drive and different than the million STi's out there. The motor build cost 12,136.00. This is not including the tune from Harvey at The Boost Creep. The built motor has less than 6000 miles on it. My car is listed for 23,500 on craigslist and ebay. I will sell to a forum member for $21,500. The passenger side rims have some rash on the powdercoating. If my car sells for the asking price I will get them refinished for the new owner.

Engine
    Benson Sleeved STi motor with Benson Custom JE Pistons, Cosworth Rods, Cosworth Bearings, STi Nitrided Crankshaft, ARP studs and bolts
    Ported and Polished Cylinder Heads with Ferrea Titanium Valves and Retainers, (+1mm oversized valves) and GSC Beehive Springs
    Crawford Air Oil Separator
    Cosworth Head Gasket
    Killer B Ultimate Oil Pickup
    Killer B Motorsport Oil Baffle Windage Tray
    Deatschwerks 1100cc Injectors
    Grimmspeed Ported Polished and Coated TGV's with deletes
    Grimmspeed Phenolic Thermal Spacers
    Blouch Dominator 4 turbo
    Perrin Stealth Front Mount Intercooler
    Tanabe Ultra Medalion Titanium Exhaust (Exhaust was modified at the midpipe to remain true 3")
    V-banded Helix Downpipe (wrapped)
    Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
    Prodrive Boost Solenoid
    NGK 1 Step Colder Spark Plugs
    Agency Power Inlet
    SPT Intake
    Cobb Accessport tuned by The Boost Creep

Suspension
    Ohlins Sportline Coilovers
    Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
    Whiteline Front Roll Center Kit

Brakes
    DBA slotted rotors
    Stainless Steel Lines
    STi Brembo Calipers

2010 STi BBS rims powdercoated black
    Brakes, Hubs and Transmission were swapped from an STi with 18,000 miles on them with an Exedy twin disk clutch.

Exterior and Interior
    Roof Rail Deletes
    STi Grill Badge
    STi Foglight Covers
    STi Floormats with an extra brand new set of STi floormats
    STi Front License Plate delete
    Tein Hood Dampers
    STi V-limited spoiler
    Optima Yellow Top Battery with an extra brand new Odyssey lightweight battery
    Defi 60mm BF Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges with Defi Link meter
    SPT Battery Tie down
    SPT oil filler cap
    SPT radiator shroud

Title is in hand. Car has never been involved in any accidents and has been garaged its entire life. I have all receipts for the motor build and I welcome you to call Suba to inquire about my car. Please contact me with your number if interested. No joy rides, tire kickers or wasting of my time. I am selling the vehicle as I am moving to a state that is not friendly to modified vehicles. I will only allow test drives with a cash deposit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also currently on ebay

eBay item number:201016105146

bump

car still for sale? update on mileage? thx.