For Sale NJ: 2003 WRX Sedan, Sedona red pearl with 9819 original miles. Make offer
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on NJ: 2003 WRX Sedan, Sedona red pearl with 9819 original miles. Make offer within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Attachment 128705 Attachment 128713 Attachment 128737 Attachment 128721 Attachment 128729 Sedona Red Pearl 2003 Impreza WRX Sedan with 9819 original ...

I Support ClubWRX

NJ: 2003 WRX Sedan, Sedona red pearl with 9819 original miles. Make offer

Attachment 128705Attachment 128713Attachment 128737Attachment 128721Attachment 128729Sedona Red Pearl 2003 Impreza WRX Sedan with 9819 original miles. I have owned the car since the beginning of 2003. It has been meticulously maintained and modified, and has never sat outside nor has it seen the harsher elements during my ownership. The original wiper blades will tell you it has only seen a few rainstorms.

The body kit is made by Orciari and was called their WRC model. It consisted of side skirts, front and rear air dams and a custom grill. The kit came from Italy, and is no longer available, nor has it been for many years. I used a genuine OEM STi tall hoodscoop and splitter, a set of genuine JDM projector headlamps and a factory 3rd brake light delete package deck.

The car is lowered on Eibach springs and is rolling on 18X8 Rota Formula mesh wheels with 235-45-18 General tires. The rear brakes were upgraded to larger Legacy GT units. VF34 ball bearing turbo, TXS V2 intercooler, Samco hoses, STi pink injectors, K&N short ram intake with shield, Perrin crank pulley, Accessport V1 with PDX tuning maps, Walbro fuel pump, Bosal divorced downpipe, 3rd cat eliminator (still retains stock heatshields and looks factory) and a ERZ 3" cat back exhaust, a Kenwood radio and a pillar mounted boost and EGT gauges that came with the car when I purchased it.

The car will pass a plug in and visual inspection. The exterior and interior are near immaculate. The tires still have the colored stripes on them. All modifications have less that 1000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. The title is free, clear and open. I paid cash in full for the car so it never had a lein. This is not a salvage or rebuilt title, it is 100% clean. The original owner purchased the car and was rear ended shortly after. I purchased the car and repaired the damage sparing no expense. The entire car was sprayed the original color using Sikkens paint.

All offers fizzled out. New price and priced to sell. $14500. Firm. If I can't get that, back to 10 more years of storage it goes.
    Last edited by Trainrex; 01-14-2014 at 08:50 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    unnnnnfffffff..

just take the ebay ad down and ship that baby to FL.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    unnnnnfffffff..

just take the ebay ad down and ship that baby to FL.
    Send money and a truck and she's all yours.

Can u tell me a little more about that rear end accident? What exactly was damaged and how much in repairs?

I ask because I have a buddy that looks very interested but is only worried about the accident...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CaQuin View Post
    Can u tell me a little more about that rear end accident? What exactly was damaged and how much in repairs?

I ask because I have a buddy that looks very interested but is only worried about the accident...
    The car was hit square in the back taking out the lid, lights, bumper, quarters and trunk floor. I decided to go with a complete short rolling rear clip. That way it was only sectioned in three seems. One in each c pillar and one across the floor and doglegs. The work was done by one of North Jerseys top collision pros who happens to be my brother. When finished the car has tighter tolerances than the factory calls for, and allows in new production. The paint materials alone cost over $2500. No expense was spared and no shortcuts taken. The repair is nonexistent cannot be detected. Many have tried to see it and many have failed.

Good god I want this car...talk about the most pristine Bugeye I've ever seen...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Good god I want this car...talk about the most pristine Bugeye I've ever seen...
    A bus ride with a suitcase full of money is all it will take.

Wow! Beautiful Bugeye. GLWS.
    Current Cars: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven 6MT - 2000 Impreza 2.5 RS 5MT

I Support ClubWRX
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I just don't have a suitcase of money...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Sadly the day has finally come.....Good luck TR.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump

I have a suitcase...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump for new price to move.

$14500. firm. If it doesn't sell for that, back to storage it goes for another decade.

I may be missing it, but where in NJ is the car located? Also, this is an incredibly beautiful bug eye!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.