For Sale V35 350GT Skyline in VIC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on V35 350GT Skyline in VIC within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I’m the first Australian owner of this import grade 4 and interior ‘A’ beauty and had the car compliance done ...

V35 350GT Skyline in VIC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0220[1].jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	124090I’m the first Australian owner of this import grade 4 and interior ‘A’ beauty and had the car compliance done in October 2012.

Documentation to confirm the original mileage from the dealer in Japan is available for review if required. The auction report from the auction centre in Japan is also available for review if required.

I’ve added/changed the following since buying the car:
    • Lenso DR1 18 x 10.5 +22 wheels on back and 18 x 9.5 +14 on front with heaps of thread left. Stock wheels and near brand new tyres will be included with the sale.
    • Premium tint by tint professor with a lifetime guarantee
    • Mongoose immobilizer

The car also comes with factory option skirt kit (front lip, rear pods and side pods) and Xenon head lights.So you dont have yellow head light like most of the V35 out there.

I’ve only driven this car for about 7000km since buying it but have decided to downgrade as I’ve recently built a new house and need the extra cash which is the reason for selling the car. I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever during the time I’ve owned it.

There is a scratch above the drivers side door handle which I’ve included in the photos. Some genius keyed it when I was out shopping.

I will get the car serviced for you before the sale. One year’s rego has already been paid.

PRICE WITH STOCK WHEELS $12500

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0209[1].jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	124074
    Last edited by d'sR33; 11-27-2013 at 08:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

more photos V35 350GT - Imgur

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.