For Sale PA: 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited - High MPG Daily!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA: 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited - High MPG Daily! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; What: 2011 Hyundai Elantra Where: Yardley, Pennsylvania (about 35 minutes North of Philadelphia on I-95) Mileage: 71,500 (will go up ...

PA: 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited - High MPG Daily!

What: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
    Where: Yardley, Pennsylvania (about 35 minutes North of Philadelphia on I-95)

Mileage: 71,500 (will go up ~500 miles till I get my next car in 2 weeks)
    VIN: 5NPDH4AE0BH053444
    Cost: $11,900, no trades (Car does have a lien, will provide buyer with bank info to wire money directly to bank)

Details:
    Single owner, clean title, fuel efficient, 2011 Hyundai Elantra. This car has a little over 70,000 miles of highway travel from my work commute, but is still within the Hyundai 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. All regular service has been performed. Pennsylvania inspection and emissions are good till July of 2014. This car has never let me down in my travels. Only item I've done outside of regular maintenance is a factory reflash of the ECU which is a TSB from Hyundai. I regularly get 32-35MPG on the highway doing 65-75mph.

Interior is near perfect 9/10, only normal wear on the drivers seat & steering wheel. Leather looks perfect, never smoked in. All 4 heated seats, sunroof, built in IPod interface, satellite radio, and all other electronics work flawlessly. Very comfortable car.

The exterior does have normal blemishes due to highway travel (read: the New Jersey Turnpike), but they are hardly noticeable as you can see in the pictures.

Only selling because I now carpool, and I don't need this car any longer. Perfect for the first car or reliable daily commuter. Willing to meet you to show you the car in person.

Pictures:

Interior:

Feel free to contact me on here or call/text: 610-570-3816.
    Last edited by Hold_Fast; 12-07-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for interior shots!
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Bump!
    ~Stan

Still for sale?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.