For Sale 2011 Satin White STI Premium Sedan. 19k miles. Stock
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 Satin White STI Premium Sedan. 19k miles. Stock within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Located in Lancaster, PA. I have only owned this car for about a year and have been the second owner, ...

2011 Satin White STI Premium Sedan. 19k miles. Stock

Located in Lancaster, PA.

I have only owned this car for about a year and have been the second owner, both non-smoker. Currently has 19,000 miles but will go up as I daily drive it.

There is a small crack about 1/2 an inch in the center of the bumper on the very bottom, must have been there when I bought it because I would have noticed if I scraped something haha.

Has an aftermarket Pioneer navigation the previous owner installed or had installed.

It has a 6 year/60,000 miles warranty that I believe should be transferable.

This is one of the only pictures I have and it's from when I bought it lol.

Asking $31000. Post or PM if interested or want more information!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	122962
    Last edited by Baish; 12-09-2013 at 04:35 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump, price drop to $31,000. Miles are now 20,000.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.