For Sale 2003 - WRX SONIC YELLOW SEDAN

This is a discussion on 2003 - WRX SONIC YELLOW SEDAN within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; FOR SALE - 2003 WRX sedan - 126,000k miles - Sonic Yellow I am the original owner. I bought it ...

2003 - WRX SONIC YELLOW SEDAN

FOR SALE - 2003 WRX sedan - 126,000k miles - Sonic Yellow

I am the original owner. I bought it with ALL the available upgrades and NEVER modified anything on it.

Rear spoiler
    Short throw shifter
    STI shifter knob
    Upgraded stereo system including subwoofer
    Functional hood scoop

I have kept it very well maintained with regular checks, full synthetic 5w30 mobil one oil changes and always use premium fuel. I replaced the clutch for the first time @ 36k miles and then again last year @115k.

I installed a new radiator last summer.

I filed a no fault claim and had a couple dents (Chicago street parking) fixed and the hood repainted. This happened Oct 21, 2011 which shows on a carfax report.

Again, (chicago street parking) I woke up to a small dent in the front quarter panel on the passenger side although I didn't file a no fault claim to fix it this time.

- It has a 6 disc changer in the upgraded stereo system, although the cd player is not presently working.

- There is a small spot of rust under the right rear passenger door.

- The interior is in great condition - I have always kept it clean. No kids, pets or spills.

I have never owned a better car than the WRX. It is AMAZING in the winter and fun in the summer months. I'll be moving soon and will not need a car anymore.

Listing for - $5,999

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow if you were closer I would be all over this, it's my favorite wrx! GLWS!
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Thanks! Email has been blowing up. .. time to find a good home for her!

Wow! Great deal and super straight foreward history! I'd recommend this to anyone!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257