For Sale 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with STi 6Speed swap
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with STi 6Speed swap within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Must see! Ask for more pics and videos. For sale is my 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX. It has the STi ...

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with STi 6Speed swap

Must see! Ask for more pics and videos. For sale is my 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX. It has the STi 6speed swap and Brembo brakes and more. It runs and drives great, shifts great with no grinding and no popping out of gears. It has 70k original miles, zero rust, boosts great and is a lot of fun to drive. Never been driven in the snow, always had a winter car for that.

Motor & Mods:

2.5L 4 cylinder turbo
    STi VF39 turbo
    walbro 255 fuel pump
    Sti injectors
    Sti Top Mount Intercooler
    New Exedy Lightened flywheel (as of 300 miles ago)
    New Exedy clutch (as of 300 miles ago)
    APS Blow Off Valve
    Perrin Intake with k&n air filter
    Black Catless Invidia Bellmouth downpipe, 3.5" Custom catless exhaust from downpipe back
    ProTuned

Other Mods:

STi pink sway bars
    STi gauge cluster
    STi side skirts
    New XXR 527 18x8.75 +20 Black wheels with new 235/45/18 tires (only 300 miles on them)
    2004 STi drivetrain (trans, drive shaft, axles, hubs, R180 rear diff, brakes etc.) All had 46xxx miles
    New Drilled and slotted rotors 300 miles ago
    Has 2011 WRX front seats (I have the rear too just never installed)
    New Seat Belt harness bar with 4 point red cam lock seat belts (still have the original)
    New Short Shifter (Agency Power)
    New Carbon Fiber shift knob
    Black inserted original headlights
    Smoked reverse lights on original tail lights
    Rally Pig decals on the mirrors
    Tinted license plate cover
    I still have the original fog light covers with no hole
    New aluminum strut tower bar
    New Adjustable Coilovers (300 miles on them)
    Spoilerless trunk (with no holes)
    New Rear window spoiler
    No radio
    Alpine door speakers
    Boost gauge on steering column
    Stock alarm
    Tinted windows
    All Wheel Drive (AWD)
    No chips in the windshield (new)
    None smoker and no pets
    Hood and trunk are Plasti Dipped (rubber spray) as is the foglight covers and lip on the front bumper. (It can be removed)
    Oil changed with Rotella T6 and the center and rear diff have all new oil too. All done 300 miles ago
    Wheel alignment just done 300 miles ago
    New rear sway bar links 300 miles ago
    New front lower ball joints 300 miles ago

This is basically an STi but has more power, faster and cheaper (insurance is cheaper too. Getting insurance isn't hard I have Full coverage with Allstate.)

Cons:
    Rebuilt Title (front impact with no frame damage, I have pics to prove it) All work was done at a professional body shop
    Feel free to bring your mechanic to get a second opinion
    Drives straight

Again it runs and drives great, none of this affects its handling or performance. I would drive it across the country and not worry about anything.
    NO JOY RIDES
    You can text/call me at (248)705-7335 or email me
    I can send you more pics and videos.
    Asking $15000 obo No Trades selling both my subi's to get something for the family
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0508.jpg   IMG_0510.jpg   IMG_0511.jpg   IMG_0509.jpg   IMG_0513.jpg  

IMG_0512.jpg   IMG_0505.jpg   IMG_0182.jpg   IMG_0175.jpg   IMG_0477.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.