I have my 2006 WRX Limited Sedan, which has the STi spoiler, STi front bumper, Drilled and slotted and drilled rotors, Godspeed TMIC (big), Blitz Bov, Front strut sway bar, 3" turbo back exhaust, SPT intake, Full carbon fiber wrap (except roof and bumpers).. Car has only 86k miles on it, driving down the highway, lost power, (in a construction zone of coarse with no shoulder), in an attempt to get to the nearest shoulder, car started screeching, then right where the should starts "BOOM" car shuts down, smoke everywhere (apparently the turbo internals disentigrated and blew the return tube throwing oil all over my exhaust, and internally mixing the oil and coolant... I believe the engine is a loss, at least the bottom end. Havent pulled much of it apart, but got an estimate for a rebuild at 7k and i just cant swing it. Looking to get this car a good home, and put some of my investment back into my pocket. Its the limited, so its an AUTO, and its all leather, heated seats, etc. It was hella quick (had a pretty well tuned accessport job on it... I could take STi's all day long, even off the line if brake boosted (didnt do often). Im unmarrying the Accessport to sell seperately, all the rest will go with the car. Please feel free to make me an offer. I have title in hand, it is a salvage title, car was originally owned by RedBull and used as a Pace Car, however it was crashed and totaled, and then rebuilt from salvage. I picked it up at 72k miles, had to do a headgasket job, waterpump, and timing belt. Car ran great until all of a sudden the above happened. Car is licensed/registered in Colorado.

Thanks for your interest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrx2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	122018