For Sale 2009 WRX Silver Hatch 24k miles (PA/DE/NY)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2009 WRX Silver Hatch 24k miles (PA/DE/NY) within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm working and living in Philadelphia now so as much as I love this car, I've gotta let her go ...

Lightbulb 2009 WRX Silver Hatch 45k miles (PA/DE/NY)

I'm working and living in Philadelphia now so as much as I love this car, I've gotta let her go and start saving for a house. I've babied her since I purchased her, all recommended maintenance and only synthetic oil. It's completely stock except for a Kartboy shortshifter and bushings I had professionally installed.

Quick specs: 2009 Silver Hatch WRX with 45k miles. Stock except for Kartboy shortshifter with bushings, never touched the ecu.

Here's the Auto Trader Ad: Cars for Sale: 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback in Philadelphia, PA 19147: Hatchback Details - 358866520 - AutoTrader.com

I'm asking for $18.5k, possibly negotiable.

Thanks!
    Last edited by chiron; 11-06-2013 at 11:40 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is that the base or premium model?

It is the base model. I'm lowering the price to $18.5k, I need to sell her quick

I have been looking for one with heated seats and the upgraded stereo but I may be interested if my BMW sells soon

Bump and price drop to $18.5k!

I'm definitely interested, I have a buyer wanting to buy my car possibly this weekend. If the sale goes thorough I will get in touch. Have you had to have any warranty work done? Not that it would effect the sale I just want to get an idea of has been done to the engine.
    Last edited by 01tj; 11-07-2013 at 06:05 AM.

I've never had to use the warranty, but I opted to get the extended "gold" warranty from Subaru and that should be transferable to the new owner. In terms of mechanical work I've had done, just changed the brake pads and air filter, and whatever else is included in Subaru's scheduled 30k mile maintenance. She's in perfect mechanical condition, and I've never modded the engine in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by 01tj View Post
    I'm definitely interested, I have a buyer wanting to buy my car possibly this weekend. If the sale goes thorough I will get in touch. Have you had to have any warranty work done? Not that it would effect the sale I just want to get an idea of has been done to the engine.

Not going to be able to get this done as soon as I thought, don't want to leave you hanging

Bump!

Price drop to $18k!

I take it this sold?

Sold?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.