For Sale NC: 2012 Pearl White STI 400 plus whp
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NC: 2012 Pearl White STI 400 plus whp within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling my 2012 Subaru STI. I am selling it because I just purchased a 2011 Nissan GTR and ...

NC: 2012 Pearl White STI 400 plus whp

I am selling my 2012 Subaru STI. I am selling it because I just purchased a 2011 Nissan GTR and I am also buying into a franchise and want the extra capital. This car has a little over 400 wheel horse power on 93 octane pump gas. I bought the best parts and had a great tuner do the work/ tune. I have not abused the car and I do not drive it hard all the time like I have seen other people do. Yes, I have seen what I can do after I got it back from the tuner but it is honestly driven responsibly because I love this car. I have spent $22,000 in modifications and I have all the receipts This modifications that have been done to this car are:

Motion Labs Tuning ML700 pro built motor:
    20 GXTR Turbo
    Process West Top Mount Intercooler
    AEM Cold Air intake
    Perrin 3 inch turbo inlet
    Perrin 2 inch uppipe
    Perrin Equal length exhaust manifold
    Invidia Q300 Exhaust
    Invidia down pipe
    Deatswerks 1300 cc injectors
    Deatswerks 320 LPH fuel pump
    Manley performance tuff rods
    Manley performance 2619 forged pistons
    Motion labs tuning custom aeromotive fuel pump regulator set up
    Omni power 4 bar map sensor
    Cobb tuning accessport
    Cobb short throw shifter
    Exedy stage 1 clutch
    Tien Coilovers
    Advan RS 19x9 + 38 gun metal wheels
    hankook Ventus V12 evo tires
    SMY Clustermaker Gauge Pod
    Defi Red racer 52mm boost gauge
    AEM Digital wideband failsafe gauge

I do not think I will get the money back that I have put into this car. However, if you are looking for a excellent STI that has a ton of power and is built in the most reliable way you can possibly build, with the best parts then this is the car for you.

IMG_0912.jpg Photo by ebowman03 | Photobucket

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I forgot Im asking $37000. Im trying to sell it quickly.

Im open to realistic offers. If you are looking to do something like similar this will save you a ton of money!

Price drop ! $35000

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.