For Trade 2011 Mustang 5.0

This is a discussion on 2011 Mustang 5.0 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; $OLD I am in need of a DD with more room, so I would like to trade for a 2011+ ...

2011 Mustang 5.0

$OLD

I am in need of a DD with more room, so I would like to trade for a 2011+ hatch that has been modified.
    My car is a Kona Blue Auto 6, with premium/leather interior and 36k mi. It has all the boltons and runs very strong with two cosmetic blemishes. I built it as the ultimate street car with a SQ sound system that is 100% Focal.

Last edited by boostem; 11-05-2013 at 05:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    You want to trade for a MODIFIED car or an unmodified car?

This is a new one.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    You want to trade for a MODIFIED car or an unmodified car?

This is a new one.
    Yes, modded...I dont really want to part it out, at the same time I dont want to loose all that ive put into it. For the same reason some people put such high price tags on their built cars.

I was hoping to find a hatch that tastefully modded, just like my Stang

That's a very nice 5.0 you have there, Love it. I would consider, if only I didn't need my all season DD. Good Luck to you though!

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    That's a very nice 5.0 you have there, Love it. I would consider, if only I didn't need my all season DD. Good Luck to you though!
    Thanks! Im really looking forward to owning a WRX or STI.

Some of the mods can be seen in the pictures, but it also has full suspension and exhaust. The exhaust system is all high grade stainless steel from Stainless Works. I had the headers ceramic coated (extreme-1300) in red by JetHot and all of the suspension is powercoated in red from BMR suspension.

Still a mustang

Sent from my Fone

Not the best time of the year to try and sell your Stang, people that tried to trade in their mustang here at the dealership lost 1500-2g in a month, from Sept-Oct, on trade in value just because of the time of the year. GLWS very nice mustang!

gotta get a mustang AND a wrx . my wrx is a great DD and has treated me well over the years, but if you are a V8 muscle car guy, it is not a replacement and the itch will not leave you. i tried that 10 years back and the itch never left. anyway, good luck with your search and replacement, i hope you don't regret it.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0L
    2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 5.4L
    2005 Toyota Solara SE 2.4L

Quote Originally Posted by NitroNate View Post
    gotta get a mustang AND a wrx . my wrx is a great DD and has treated me well over the years, but if you are a V8 muscle car guy, it is not a replacement and the itch will not leave you. i tried that 10 years back and the itch never left. anyway, good luck with your search and replacement, i hope you don't regret it.
    Thanks and yeah I traded it last Thrusday, one for one
    After owning the WRX for a week I can say for sure that the mustang was a better DD. I'm going to have to mod my WRX a lot to get it to where my mustang was as far a comfort, cruzeability, and refinement, if that makes any sense.

I already had two mustangs and my 2011 was first on the chopping block, so it isn't necessarily a replacement.