For Sale AZ--2003 Sonic Yellow wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on AZ--2003 Sonic Yellow wrx within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I applied to a Job to deploy overseas so I am putting my car up for sale now just in ...

AZ--2003 Sonic Yellow wrx

I applied to a Job to deploy overseas so I am putting my car up for sale now just in case I do get it.

Info:
    Car: 2003 Wrx
    Mileage: 200,500 (will go up daily as it is my DD)
    Color: Rare Sonic Yellow

More information:

- EJ205
    - Rebuilt heads and top end at 192,xxx miles
    - Fuel issue was replaced under recall at Camelback Subaru 194,xxx miles
    - All engine hoses replaced with new ones at Camelback Subaru at 194,xxx miles
    - TIMING BELT, WATER PUMP etc.. was done when the heads were rebuilt
    - All oil changes have been done every 3,000 miles with Delo 400LE
    - Transmission flush at 195,xx miles w/ extra s
    - Rear differential fluid changed at 195,xxx miles w/ extra s
    - Coolant was drained and filled with new Subaru green radiator fluid at 195,xxx miles
    - Front control arm rear bushings were replaced 2,000 miles ago with STI bushings

MODIFICATIONS

- APS 65mm CAI intake
    - APS 50/50 recirculating bpv
    - Invidia Bellmouth catless downpipe
    - Grimmspeed Up pipe
    - Brand New Skunk 2 CBE
    - Perrin lightweight crank pulley
    - Deatschwerks DW200 (255 loh) fuel pump
    - Tuned on 91 octane by Travis from Snail Performance at Forced Air Technologies (247whp/244wtq) Have dyno sheets
    - Car was tuned at 192,2xx miles
    - Full tint all the way around

Wheels/ suspension
    - 04 STI silver BBS wheels w newer tires
    - Tanabe GF210 springs (like new)
    - Stock wrx struts w/ 34,xxx miles on them

Exterior
    - Stock WRX wing
    - Yakima roof rack w/ all accessories (lock, key, etc)
    - Blacked out side markers
    - Mesh black fog light covers
    - Rally Armour UR mud flaps (black w/ red)

Interior
    - 04 STI front and rear seats
    - Glowshift Boost gauge
    - Plasti dipped all silver pieces in the dash (looks amazing black IMO)
    - Interior is literally spotless with no rips, tears, stains etc. Looks amazing since its an 03.

I think that is all I can think of as of now. To be honest, this is one of the cleanest bugeye's and one of the nicest sonic yellow wrx's out there. Not too much done do it but just enough to put your own taste into it.

I average 28-32 Mpg and do not shift over 3k rpms. This is my daily driver so I can not afford to put money into a new motor or rebuild.

All maintenance is up to date on the car and car will have a new alignment done on it in the next week or so

I'm not in a rush to sell the car nor do I really need to. I just rather not have the car sitting while I'm overseas. I already have two other cars (2012 veloster and 1971 superbeetle ) so this would just be sitting. No trades, lowball offers.

Price is $8,500.00.

I bought the car for $7500. Replaced control arm bushings, struts, springs, tires, STI wheels, STI interior, APS CAI, APS recirculating bpv, removed dents, all the fluids etc etc. The car has been inspected by my mechanic at Camelback subaru when I took it there two months ago and I replaced all that was needed to give it a clean bill of health. Im upfront and honest so I wont waste your time and mine in return. If I don't sell it, then I will simply keep it. NOT PARTING OUT! please don't ask.

A few pics for now. More to come

With roof rack (currently off the car)

STI interior

More pics will come this week

PM me if you have any further questions or details regarding this thread. Thank you for your time in looking.

Cheers
    Paul
    Last edited by awdwins; 09-18-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    2003 SY WRX tuned by Forced Air Technologies at 247whp/244wtq
    200k miles club

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.