For Sale PA: 2013 WRX Limited Hatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on PA: 2013 WRX Limited Hatch within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 290 shipped? if not check for shipping to SC 29905...

290 shipped? if not check for shipping to SC 29905

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will check on shipping, the bars are long so I may need a good size box from ups store to fit everything.

PA: 2013 WRX Limited Hatch

$24,800 firm, must sell in the next 10 days or else it is getting traded in.
    Last edited by Bobert007; 09-30-2013 at 03:26 PM.

The car will be traded in this Thursday or Friday.... Last chance before the dealer scoops it up.

$24,800 is my bottom line and i will not go any lower.

Car is completely clear of accidents. The car has just normal wear and tare on front. The car still smells new. The rear seats were never sat in and only the front passenger a handful of times.

The car has been maintained by the dealer from day 1 and I have all service records including the 20k service that was just done. All service was performed by Lancaster County Subaru.

The tires do not have 24k on them but roughly 18-20k because I have a set of winter tires/wheels that i had on. So the stock rims and tires have never seen snow. They do not have any curb rash.

This is the limited model with leather heated seats, HID headlights, Moonroof, compass mirror with autodim and it has the STI short shifter installed by dealer.

The car also has 30% tint all around professionally done, tailight red film, Subaru stock and All weather mats and Rally Armor Mudflaps.

I have been lowballed 3 times this week and as much as I would love to have an enthusiast own this car I can't go below $24,800. I think with what this car has and is valued at that's a great deal. Not to mention it is still under Subaru Full Warranty at 3yr/36,000 mile.

I will most likely be trading the car in tomorrow, if not Friday at the latest.

Car is SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12