For Sale 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Since I got my '13 WRX, ready to part ways with my Spec =( Copied from my craigslist post here ...

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Since I got my '13 WRX, ready to part ways with my Spec =( Copied from my craigslist post here 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 6MT

Sad to see it go but I'm selling my reliable Spec V after purchasing a new car last week. The body currently has 137k miles on it while the engine has about ~56k (new QR25DE put in when the car had 80,640 miles on it). The black paint is in decent condition with the typical wear and tear you would see over the years while the interior was just recently detailed and is in good condition.

The car currenly has these mods on it:
    Greddy EVO 2 Cat Back Exhaust
    Nismo Headers
    AEM SRI Intake
    JWT Clutch/Lightweight Flywheel
    TWM Short Shift Adapter
    Razo Shift Knob
    HID 6000k
    35% Rear Tints
    Pioneer Head Unit with Ipod Adapter
    All Weather Floor Mats

The car runs great and I've had no engine problems/accidents in the 6 years I've owned it. Oil changed with full synthetic every 6k miles. New OEM battery installed in July. It has Kumho Ecsta summer tires which were just put on this year.

Some noticeable issues is that the windshield washer reservoir is missing (broke off and I haven't really felt the need to replace it). Brakes will probably have to changed soon. Air filter for the intake is big and gives a rattle when idling (doesn't affect performance).

Included in the sale are: A set of winter tires and wheels (15" rims with Continental Extreme Winter Contact tires) which make it a tank in the snow. Will also throw in Sportrack crossbars for the roof.

Asking $4000 firm. North Jersey preferably but will drive to meet if it's a reasonable distance. Preferred way of contacting me is e-mail. Serious inquiries only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sentra 1.jpg   Sentra 2.jpg   Sentra 3.jpg   Sentra 4.jpg   Sentra 5.jpg  

Sentra 6.jpg   Sentra 7.jpg   Sentra 8.jpg   Sentra 9.jpg   Sentra 10.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.