For Sale CA: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - 104k - $15000 (San Diego)

This is a discussion on CA: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - 104k - 000 (San Diego) within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I'm going on a deployment in a week's time, and attempting a very quick sale on my 2005 Obsidian ...

CA: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - 104k - $15000 (San Diego)

Hello,

I'm going on a deployment in a week's time, and attempting a very quick sale on my 2005 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

The price is low for a quick sale, and is not negotiable. The STI is sold AS-IS . Here's your chance to get the top of the line Subaru for a low price...

I'm the second owner, picked it up around 76,000 miles about 5 years ago. I own 3 cars, and as you can see by the mileage I don't drive it to often, which is the primary reason I am selling it.

About the car:

-103,6xx miles
    -Currently registered in California
    -Clear/clean title (pink slip) in my name, in hand
    -VIN: JF1GD70655L515765

Subaru is 100% stock with the exception of the following parts:

-Blitz NUR Spec R Catback exhaust (have "silencer" insert)
    -Powerslot slotted rear rotors and Hawk HPS brake pads
    -Subaru Performance Tuning Rear Strut Bar

The car is in good shape, and running well, tires have good amount of life left, interior is very clean, and the paint is in somewhere between fair and good condition (could use a claybar, polish, wax). Passenger side has a lot of door dings (that should be able to be fixed through paintless dent repair). Car has been garaged for the majority of the time I've owned it.

I've always changed the oil using Mobil 1 5W-30 full synthetic oil with a OEM Subaru oil filter at 3000 miles. I have all the records and receipts for repairs for the time I've owned it, and many from the previous owner.

The STI will need the upcoming 105K service. A check engine light popped up a few months back, was cleared, and hasn't come back since. New OEM spark plugs around 95k.
    When you show me that you have cash in hand, I will SMOG the vehicle at my own expense. I expect it to pass SMOG without issue.

I know this description is brief, so please contact me if you have any questions, or if you want to take a look at it. I work a full-time job, and I'm preparing to leave so my upcoming schedule is pretty hectic. I may be able to meet lunches, or evenings, but usually not during the morning. You will have to come to me to see the vehicle (Pacific Bach, or Oceanside depending on the time of day).

Thanks for looking!

Tim

Disclaimer: Pics were taken more than a year ago, immediately following a detail. STI has been washed, but will not look this "clean" at present time. Condition can easily be restored back to this look with a thorough wash/wax/detail.

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Standard Features:

2.5 Liter Turbo Charged Boxer Motor
    300 HP
    6 Speed Manual Transmission
    Intercooler
    Intercooler Water Spray
    DCCD System
    STI Interior
    STI Body Styling
    STI Wing
    STI Floormats
    Power Windows
    Power Locks
    Cruise Control
    4 Way Adjustable Headlights
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1060 (Medium).jpg   IMG_1112 (Medium).JPG   IMG_1162 (Medium).JPG   IMG_1172 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0738 (Medium).JPG  

IMG_1015 (Medium).JPG  
    Last edited by nismo95tt; 08-18-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Updated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Subaru has been sold. Thanks for your interest.

Please close thread