For Sale 2013 Impreza 2.0 Premium

This is a discussion on 2013 Impreza 2.0 Premium within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0 I purchased it in February, great car, but I was talked out of the WRX which ...

Smile 2013 Impreza 2.0 Premium

2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0

I purchased it in February, great car, but I was talked out of the WRX which I now have. Car is in prestine condition, a few minor scratches from careless people, but this is was my first brand new car so it was well cared for. Come with Kenwood headunit and Infinity Basslink sub and amp 18" rims, Can't remember exact brand atm but will update. I will be installing the red Rally armor mudflaps too. Please let me know if interested. I'm trying to get close to what I paid for it, but I am willing to negotiate. Contact info is in the Craigslist ad. Any questions feel free to ask!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price? Location? Pictures?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Click the link

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post

Purchased at Ertle Subaru in Stroudsburg PA. Currently in Jermyn PA, used as a daily. Click the link and all of the pictures from when the time of purchase to all mods added, except the rally armors aren't on, but will be included. oh and red hella horns.