For Sale 2008 WRX 67k Miles Silver Very Well Maintained Full Service History

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX 67k Miles Silver Very Well Maintained Full Service History within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2008 Subaru WRX The car is in excellent condition, has had all scheduled maintenance performed and has a complete service ...

2008 WRX 67k Miles Silver Very Well Maintained Full Service History

2008 Subaru WRX

The car is in excellent condition, has had all scheduled maintenance performed and has a complete service record with an overview by date mileage and service performed. I have changed the oil religiously every 3k with Fully Synthetic Oil. I I have taken care of this car and it shows. It has a professionally installed aftermarket stereo with bluetooth and an ipod connection. This car is fun, safe, all wheel drive and good on gas. WARRANTY - Has a transferrable warranty which is good for another ~3 years and up to 120,000 miles! EXTRAS: Alpine Stereo with Bluetooth and iPod Connection and 2 MTX 10" Subs (Additional Spare Sub and Stock Stereo will Come with the Car), Removable Subaru Roof Racks and Subaru/Yakima Bike Attachment, Subaru Rubber Floor Mats. QUESTIONS? Please call or email with any questions. The pictures and description don't do this car justice come check it out today! *Test drives are reserved for serious inquiries only.

- All Scheduled Maintenance Performed
    - Full Detailed Service Records
    - Very Well Taken Care of
    - Alpine Stereo with Bluetooth and iPod Connection and 2 MTX 10" Subs (Additional Spare Sub and Stock Stereo will Come with the Car)
    - Removable Subaru Roof Racks and Subaru/Yakima Bike Attachment
    - Subaru Rubber Floor Mats

Asking Price: $16,450

For More Information and to View the Carfax Please check out my posting on Autotrader:
    Cars for Sale: 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan in Allison Park, PA 15101: Sedan Details - 347301555 - AutoTrader.com

**Local Sales Preferred**
    Last edited by rcatzl4tl; 07-17-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Lower Price and Modify Details