For Sale CA - Clean Title - 2002 WRX - 5Speed - 200K Miles - 5500.00
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CA - Clean Title - 2002 WRX - 5Speed - 200K Miles - 5500.00 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello Excuse this as my first post please Bought this 2002 White WRX sedan a couple months back. Its a ...

CA - Clean Title - 2002 WRX - 5Speed - 200K Miles - 5500.00

Hello

Excuse this as my first post please

Bought this 2002 White WRX sedan a couple months back. Its a clean title white car with 200K on the odo and had some light hood damage that shows up on the carfax from 2007. It wasn't bad, so the hood damage was like that since 2007 until i bought it. I drove it home ~2HR and have since been dd this car. I bought this car since it was a steal and i figured one day if needed id do a swap.

Clean Title
    Smogged
    New Clutch, axle, rear main seal, less then 3000 miles ago. ( Garage 1 Subaru )
    Fluids
    Bulbs

Cons:
    Crack on lower windshield
    1st gear grinds but WONT grind if you "clutch-in, count 1 alligator, shift into 1st" OR if you want to be quick, "shift into 2nd, then into 1st"
    Hood is replaced with a BLUE one but 3m carbon vinyl wrapped.

Selling for 5500 Firm to get out even!.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Location? Text or call 304-seven nine zero- 9 zero four 4

CA - Clean Title - 2002 WRX - 5Speed - 200K Miles - 5500.00

I'm assuming the CA is for California.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Why sell it just after a few months of owning it?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.