For Sale 2012 DGM WRX 11K Miles in GA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 DGM WRX 11K Miles in GA within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling my 2012 DGM WRX. It has 11xxx miles and is in like new condition. 5 yr 100k mile transferable ...

2012 DGM WRX 11K Miles in GA

Selling my 2012 DGM WRX. It has 11xxx miles and is in like new condition. 5 yr 100k mile transferable warranty. All scheduled maintenance has ben done by the dealer with all documentation. I have really enjoyed this car but life happens and it has to go. Pics will come soon. 24,500 firm. Located 20 min south of Atlanta GA. Please call 404-787-7916 for any serious inquiry. Thanks.
    Last edited by DGMWRX12; 06-08-2013 at 10:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DGMWRX12 View Post
    Selling my 2012 DGM WRX. It has 11xxx miles and is in like new condition. 5 yr 100k mile transferable warranty. All scheduled maintenance has ben done by the dealer with all documentation. I have really enjoyed this car but life happens and it has to go. Pics will come soon. 25,300 obo. Located 20 min south of Atlanta GA. Please call 404-787-7916 for any serious inquiry. Thanks.
    Price drop: 24,900obo.

Good luck with your sale I almost had to sell MY12 wrx thankfully I still have her in my possession.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Good luck with your sale I almost had to sell MY12 wrx thankfully I still have her in my possession.
    Thanks, I really dont want to sell it, but its got to go.

What model/options?
    Pictures?

I tried to upload pics but it isnt working, so i will email pics upon request. It is the basic model, no rear spoiler. Only thing done to the car is window tint.

Last price drop--24,500 bottom line

Still for sale--Anyone?

No disrespect but a lot of people have reported buying a new WRX in the 24,5 range.

Still for sale. Pm plz if so

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.