For Sale VA 2003 WRX never modified, dealer maintained
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA 2003 WRX never modified, dealer maintained within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD Name: Leon Location: Reston Means of contact: post here or tex Price: ,000 Full resolution pictures here: ImageShack Album ...

VA 2003 WRX never modified, dealer maintained

SOLD

Name: Leon
    Means of contact: post here or tex
    Price: $8,000

Full resolution pictures here: ImageShack Album - 17 images

About this car: For sale is a 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX 5 speed MT. I'm the second owner, had it since December 2012. I got it completely stock, with 151.9k on the odo. Since then I've put about 2k miles on it so it's sitting at 154,664 miles but it is my daily driver. The amazing thing about this vehicle is that it was bought new, and maintained entirely by the dealership (save some oil changes) - backed by Carfax. The dealership has extensive logs on what's been replaced. It's just had major maintenance performed a few months before I got it. I should have asked for a copy of the records, but off the top of my head it's got timing belt, clutch, radiator replaced. Update to this vehicle is that the shifter universal joint has now been replaced, and transmission fluid changed with Redline Lightweight Shockproof gear oil. Shifts like a new car now! Also did an oil change and new air filter while at it.

The car needs nothing, and is ready to go to a good home. Selling it because I've got too many cars and no time to dedicate to this, basically I quit before I started - hence the 2k miles only.

The price is what I want to sell it at. Not interested in trades since I have 3 cars. The price is reflective of the vehicle being completely stock, and never having been modified or had non-OEM parts installed. Have the Carfax on hand too, estimated $2,110 above retail book value!

Title in hand, ready to go.
    Last edited by xn7485; 07-30-2013 at 05:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got an offer for $8k but guy won't have cash till next month. bumping up for now.

guy's only got 6k saved up, still for sale

Vehicle is still available.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.