For Sale 2002 WRX Wagon with 161,000 for sale

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Wagon with 161,000 for sale within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Save this vehicle from the scrap yard. It has been a blast to drive but I am moving out of ...

2002 WRX Wagon with 161,000 for sale

Save this vehicle from the scrap yard. It has been a blast to drive but I am moving out of state and haveone to many vehicles to move. If it means anything to you unloading the WRX now means aquiring one of lesser age at the new location. The car is running strong and needs some bodywork. I can send pictures if interested. There is a dent in the drivers door and the hood needs to be refinsihed. It has one rust area. Looking to get $2000. Will throw in a second set of factory wheels for that price.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Your location and some pictures would help.. also maintenance history and service records.

Sorry about that. I got rushed. Obviously you need to know where.

The location is Lambertville, NJ (think 10 miles north of trenton). The car was purchased in Connecticut. It was driven there for most of its life and was also driven for a short period in NYC.

Pictures are attached. I can add pictures of the body issues if requested.

Maintenance histroy:
    It gets Mobile 1 every 5000 miles.
    Tires were replaced about 15,000 miles ago.
    Fourth gear syncronizer was replaced at 125,000. Cluth was done at th esame time.
    Brakes were done about 30,000 miles ago.
    Front bearing were done about the same time.
    I do have a spread sheet summarizing most of what was done and the cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX - Engine Shot - Feb13.jpg   WRX - Front Shot - Feb13.jpg   WRX - Side Shot - Feb13.jpg  

I'm in Kansas. I would take this in a heartbeat if I was closer. Looks great!!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Check your PM.