Hey guys, After 9 years of being part of the subie community I'll be trying something RWD as I am moving down south. Its been a pleasure learning from everyone here! Here is a link to the vehicle. I am willing to work with the price to move this ASAP. Email is best contact. WRX@cox.net
2004 World Rally Blue WRX sedan. 99000 miles $10,700, One owner. I purchased this car brand new and have taken excellent care of it including regular maintenance and fluid changes. Over the initial 6 years I have added a handful of modifications to this awesome vehicle. Reason for selling is that I am a resident and will be moving south for a job opportunity. I am looking to sell this vehicle ASAP. I will entertain offers but no Low Balling.
**This will be sold in "AS IS" condition as I will be gone from the NE area**
**Payment by Cashiers/Certified Check ONLY**
See Mods Below:
Comes with Summer and Winter set of tires
- Summer: Goodyear Eagle GT - $800 new (60%)
- Winter: : Goodyear Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 (60% tred left, Unbelievable traction in the winter, wouldn't get any other kind of tire in NE winters)
Last Brake and Rotor Change: about 85,000 miles
Last Oil change: 2,500 miles ago
Last Transmission fluid change : 70,000 miles
Mods are as follows by category:
- Cobb Tuning Stage 2 Accessport ( bringing total HP to 285 from 227 stock)
- Perrin Downpipe
- Borla Hush Catback exhaust ( Deep throaty note without that annoying noise of other large exhaust systems. Minimal highway drone. I've got nothing but compliments)
- Cobb Short Shifter - Dual adjustable (height and throw length).
- Cobb Sport Lowering/Stiffer springs (Front still on. Rears were replaced with stock secondary to this winter when right rear spring broke).
- Cobb 25mm rear sway bar
- STI front Splitters
- Custom front black "mask" paint job
- Blacked out headlight housing, removed amber markers
- OEM Subaru Window sill Rain Guards
- OEM painted side skirts
- 35% tint all around
- Removal of interior 3rd brake light
- Painted red Calipers
- PSI3 Data Monitoring system - Connects to OBDII port and monitors everything from boost, throttle percentage to indepth data like Lambda, A/F ratio etc, comes with manual
- Perrin Silver Shift knob
- Custom Garage door opener button (red button in pics). Or make it anything you want.
- Wired for addition of Hella Supertones or other aftermarket horn. Dual switch to left of steering column in stock location allows for switching between stock horn and aftermarket easily.
- OEM Subaru All Weather floor mats (front and rear)
- OEM Subaru Cloth mats (front and rear)