For Sale 2007 Blue Impreza STI Oklahoma
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2007 Blue Impreza STI Oklahoma within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; This is my Subaru and its an amazing car. I always had it Garaged kept and I always warm it ...

2007 Blue Impreza STI Oklahoma

This is my Subaru and its an amazing car. I always had it Garaged kept and I always warm it up before I drive. I baby this thing.

65,xxx miles. I am the second owner. Was my daily driver for 1.5 years so had daily use but no crashes or dents. Just normal daily wear. Clean title
    BRAND NEW TIRES. $800 From Tirerack.com Installed by dealership.
    Mods- Invidia N1 racing exhaust, tdo6 20g turbo (more efficient turbo), megan downpipe, devils own methanol kit, tint, touchscreen DVD/CD player with Ipod and bluetooth connectivity, turbo gauge. Two 12inch rockford P1 subs with jensen amp. Tuned by Andy in Norman at Subaru until it moved to the city. Now he owns his own performance shop.
    I would guess its around 370 awhp but have never done dyno. Great daily driver but also fast and fun.
    Serious buyers only and no test drives. I will take you for a drive but I dont like people driving my car.
    Not in a big hurry to sell. Price is under Kelly Blue Book
    Email me for questions!
    Oil changed every 3k miles. I have all of of the documentation to prove.

$23,495 OBO
    Text or call me at 775-219-3851
    My pictures wouldnt upload so here is a link to my Craigslist add.

2007 Subaru Impreza STI
    Last edited by JD2012; 04-19-2013 at 08:43 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.