For Sale 2006 WRX WR BLUE PEARL FOR SALE!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX WR BLUE PEARL FOR SALE! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2006 SUBARU WRX WR BLUE PEARL, 5-spd, one owner! - 000 (Cicero, NY) I am selling my 2006 Subaru WRX ...

Roz

2006 WRX WR BLUE PEARL FOR SALE!

2006 SUBARU WRX WR BLUE PEARL, 5-spd, one owner! - $13000 (Cicero, NY)
    I am selling my 2006 Subaru WRX WR Blue Pearl. I am the only owner of the car. It is in excellent condition and well-maintained. The car has a cat-back COBB exhaust, COBB shift knob. There have been NO other modifications to the car. It has been in no accidents. It has never been raced, tracked, etc. I have nearly all of the maintenance records. I currently have 4 Bridgestone Blizzak tires on at the moment. I will also include 4 Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110 (245/45ZR 17 XL) in the sale of the car. I have used the Hankooks for 1 season only. The car has 122,000 miles. It is in need of 2 intake valves and a new air pump. Please no low-ballers. I will not part the car out either. VIN# JF1GD79686G513585. I will accept cash only. PM me for details!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5323.jpg   20130409_090244.jpg   20130409_090124.jpg   20130409_090037.jpg   20130408_100613.jpg  

Last edited by Roz; 04-13-2013 at 07:02 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Beautiful car. If I wasn't across the nation I would definitely be interested. Good luck with selling the car.

I Support ClubWRX
    What caused the need for 2 new intake valves? Just asking for potential buyers. I myself am not interested so feel free to not answer if you'd like.

The rest of the car sounds like it's great so, GLWS!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Roz
    I screwed up the ad before I posted it. It should read as:
    I am selling my 2006 Subaru WRX WR Blue Pearl. I am the only owner of the car. It is in excellent condition and well-maintained. The car has a cat-back COBB exhaust, COBB shift knob. There have been NO other modifications to the car. It has been in no accidents. It has never been raced, tracked, etc. I have nearly all of the maintenance records. I currently have 4 Bridgestone Blizzak tires on at the moment. I will also include 4 Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110 (245/45ZR 17 XL) in the sale of the car. I have used the Hankooks for 1 season only. The car has 122,000 miles. It is in need of 2 air intake valves and a new air pump. Please no low-ballers. I will not part the car out either. VIN# JF1GD79686G513858 . I will accept cash only.

Roz
    Sorry about that folks. My ADD gets in the way sometimes...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Roz, double check your vin number...carfax says there are no records for that vin.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Roz

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    Hey Roz, double check your vin number...carfax says there are no records for that vin.
    Mother of Pete! I can't win today I updated it so it should be right. The VIN is JF1GD79686G513585

Thank you for the help! (again)

Roz
    I've lowered my asking price to $12,500 or OBO. Please, no low-ball offers. VIN#The VIN is JF1GD79686G513585

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.