For Sale CT: 2011 Subaru STi Sedan- Satin White Pearl
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CT: 2011 Subaru STi Sedan- Satin White Pearl within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is my beloved SWP 2011 STI Sedan. As wonderful of a car as this is, I'm looking for ...

CT: 2011 Subaru STi Sedan- Satin White Pearl

For sale is my beloved SWP 2011 STI Sedan.

As wonderful of a car as this is, I'm looking for something a bit more 'subdued' and refined... something like a '10 Audi S4 or C63 AMG.

I am the second owner of the car and picked it up with 11,900 miles on it, and the original owner traded it in at a local Nisssan dealership to pick up a '12 Nissan 370Z Nismo. It's currently sitting at just under 27,000 miles, and it is still being driven daily. Almost all of it's mileage was accrued driving back and forth to work on my 3rd shift night job, and as fun of a car as it could be, it just isn't practical for what I need at the moment.

It's a tastefully modded Stage 2+ tuned by Mikey Botti over at EFI LOGICS making 302WHP and 385WTQ @ 22PSI on the printed pull. I asked for a 'conservative' tune...

Looking for $33,000 as she sits right now - a turnkey, tastefully modified and meticulously maintained enthusiast. I'll put it up here and local Subaru boards before I let it the 'general public' of eBay and Craiglist have their go at it. I'd rather it go to somebody who cares about the car and community rather than some kid looking to spend daddy's money and throw a BOV on it

Below is a screenshot of my car on the dyno from his FB page....

Always dealer maintained and never abused. Washed almost every other weekend. Never tracked. Never even launched it.... :grumpy:

I've got receipts and service records for EVERYTHING, and all parts installed were NEW from either RallysportDirect or the manufacturer's website.
    Mods list in no particular order:

Ark Performance Exhaust
    Cobb Tuning Bellmouth Downpipe
    JPM Coachworks Alcantara Shift boot + EBrake boot
    Kartboy STS and front/rear bushings
    Defi Red Racer 52mm boost gauge
    SMY Cluster
    Tomei EL Headers + Up-Pipe
    Cobb Electronice Boost Controller
    Full Weathertech: Driver, Pass, Rear, and Trunk.
    1000CC Injector Dynamics Injectors
    DW65c Deatschewerks Fuel Pump
    Cobb Light Weight Crank Pulley
    Gates Racing Belt
    Cobb SF Air Intake + Airbox + AccessPort
    Cusco Strut Bar
    Flossy Weighted Shift Knob
    ... that should be most of them. I might be missing a few things. Cosworth Brake pads that I haven't installed yet.

Note, in the pics it's sitting on winter 17's and brand new WS60 Blizzaks - both from TireRack. They've got 4 months of use on them. The car will come with factory RIMS and TIRES as seen below...

Pics:

Factory complete exhaust:

PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns!!

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by SatinWhiteSTi; 04-07-2013 at 09:14 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

More pics

where are you from?

Connecticut. FairField County Area.

Price Drop!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.