For Sale SC 02 Bugeye wagon professionally swapped 2.5/6 speed sleeper, daily, reliable, car!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SC 02 Bugeye wagon professionally swapped 2.5/6 speed sleeper, daily, reliable, car! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought this 02 wagon 1.5 years ago and it was built by a certified SOA tech. The guy had ...

SC 02 Bugeye wagon professionally swapped 2.5/6 speed sleeper, daily, reliable, car!

I bought this 02 wagon 1.5 years ago and it was built by a certified SOA tech. The guy had been a certified tech for 7 years when he built the car - he is a very "by the book", and the car shows it… 2.0 motor and 5 speed trans were tired when he bought it, so he bought a brand new 2.5 long block and 6 speed transmission and proceeded to do the swap RIGHT. The long block and transmission came from SOA brand new 0 miles, approximately 35k on motor/trans now. I can't emphasize enough the quality of the motor/transmission conversion. It feels and drives like a stock STI. After buying the car, I did the suspension and brakes to my liking. I'm older, and drive it daily in my profession. I've been on MANY a road trip beginning with the day I bought the car (drove it 500 miles home). It's a quick, clean (I'm pretty critical), RELIABLE daily driver, and a bit of a sleeper. The car is 11 years old and if you're looking for a show car, move on. As with most internet listings, it looks a little better in the pics than it does in person (typical scratches and door dings of an 11 year old car). If you're looking for a very solid car, well… it is that - a very nice daily driver and a mechanically sound wagon. It's tuned, no CELs, noises, etc., in fact the only thing I know that doesn't work is the display on the radio; the GPS works fine, but the radio read out just quit working. As I mentioned, when I bought the car the suspension was not as it is now. I read a lot of threads and chose the parts I chose for daily drivability but also something solid if I ever got to track the car, which unfortunately I have not been able to do. I bought the 4/2 pots last summer, but with two teenage daughters, I only finally rebuilt them last month, and installed them with Kartboy brackets this month. Now the car stops very well. The car is ready to go anywhere! Oh, Mobil 1 only and every 3k miles. Also, the dyno is from a tune I had put

Reason for the sale is simply looking for something different, and if I don't end up getting what I want for it, I'll keep it. This is my second silver bug eye 2.5/6 speed swap, and I'll probably end up with another. In fact, as I took the pics yesterday I wondered what else I could buy for the money that would be as much fun… I've yet to answer that question. So, is it a feeler? No, if someone gives me my asking price, it's gone, but low ballers and all other naysayers will be ignored. Feel free to give your opinions (as if you needed permission)… but if you're seriously interested in the car, email, call, or text me: danny@n2pub.com 864-477-9866

Open source tune Todd @ MotionLab: 273hp/300tq (conservative daily driver)
    Engine: new 2.5 long block from SOA , KillerB oil pickup, WRX intake manifold, NEW VF43 Turbo, Sti top mount, Sti 550cc injectors, K&N drop-in, perrin inlet
    Exhaust: Tomei EL header - wrapped, Invidia cat less bell mount down pipe, SPT cat back
    Transmission: 2008 sti (3:54 Gear Ratio)
    Suspension: Sti aluminum front control arms, D-spec shocks, Tanabe GF210, white line sway bars, Karboy end links, 4/pot 2/pot brake conversion (just rebuilt, could use some paint) - Kartboy bracket rear

2003 impreza sedan front bumper and fenders (to cover the wider front stance)
    Wheels: 2009 forester 5 spokes with 235/45 R17 94W SUMMER PERFORMANCE

Interior is really in great condition, and the car smells great and has not been smoked in.

Radio: Kenwood Navigation unit ( Garmin), iPod, blue tooth, also HD ready

yada yada… I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, feel free to ask questions, and again, if you're serious about it, shoot a text or let me know.
    $13,800 (yakima and accessories not included)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sweet ride, GLWS!

beautiful car sir glws

Wow. That car is gorgeous. GLWS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.