For Sale 2008 BMW 335XI (AWD) 6 speed TWIN TURBO
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2008 BMW 335XI (AWD) 6 speed TWIN TURBO within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling my beautiful 2008 BMW 335xi clean title. Twin turbo adult owned. Dark blue. 6 speed manual. 60,XXX miles. Never ...

2008 BMW 335XI (AWD) 6 speed TWIN TURBO

Selling my beautiful 2008 BMW 335xi clean title. Twin turbo adult owned. Dark blue. 6 speed manual. 60,XXX miles. Never wrecked. Never tracked. 2nd owner. Has navi, blue tooth, run flats, sports bucket seats heated. hid factory lights. Factory clear bra. Serviced by BMW of Portland. This BMW has alloy trim and not that "old man" wood grain! Has black leather interior. Clutch grabs good. All wheel drive great in the rain or snow.

Comes with all options, sports package, weather package, premium package. keyless start, keyless entry. Has back up sensors. Has premium 18" rims. Power everything. I have never seen a BMW 335 coupe that has all the options that this 335xi comes with. I have 2 other vehicles so this Bimmer is a car I don't need anymore.

Serious buyers only

asking 26000

Please read the entire post before you contact me.

Call or text 5o3 998- 78 83
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo outside.jpg   inisde bmw 2.jpg   photo (3).jpg   photo (1).jpg   photo.JPG  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.