For Sale/Trade 01 Trans Am FS/FT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 01 Trans Am FS/FT within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Name: mike Location: IA 52806 Contact: email-schabilionmk@gmail.com Description: 01 Trans AM WS6 6-speed Miles: 73k on body and 3k on ...

01 Trans Am FS/FT

Name: mike
    Description: 01 Trans AM WS6 6-speed
    Miles: 73k on body and 3k on built motor/built trans
    Number of Owners: I am the second owner / non smoker
    Price: $16,000 or trade for clean subaru

Maintenance:
    -oil changes done by me (ASE Master Mech) done twice a yr once in the spring and one late summer w/mobile 1 5w-30 and factory filters
    -tires rears firestone fire hawks (more than 3/4 life on)
    -tires front firestine fire hawks (1/2 life left)

Modifications
    engine is built with forged pistons, sleeved blocked, milled deck, ls6 ported oil pump, custom comp cam, ls7 lifters, texas speed harden pushrods, all new bearings, P/P Heads (243 cast members.), ls7 valve springs, harden valve retainers. LPP S/S headers, megaflow exhaust, fresh rebuilt tremec t56 trans (Stage two built from Tick performance) and monster stage 3 clutch. rims are corvette Z06 rims 295/35/18 rears and 275/40/17 fronts also have stock speed line rimes that came with car and that was a set of spare tires on it. if wanted can include what stock parts i have.
    The old truck shop i worked at had a dyno and my car made 439/hp and 447 ft/lbs to the wheels and that was on a tandem semi truck dyno.

The Bad:
    hood has the cleat coat peeling and minor scuffs and sractchs for an 12yr car.

the story. i really don't want to part with the car, but my wife is 9mo pregnant and my daily driver was totaled a wk ago so i always wanted a subaru and if i get one i wont be able to support to cars. plus to put a car seat in my trans am just dosent seem right. i know subaru's are safe and reliable (use to be a subaru tech). most idle thing for me is to just trade it off. so i'm open to trades
    Thanks for looking
    i can send pics to interested people (don't know how to post them on forums.) just email me and ill send them.
    Last edited by shibby01ws6; 03-16-2013 at 06:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.