For Sale/Trade 01 Trans Am FS/FT

This is a discussion on 01 Trans Am FS/FT within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Name: mike Location: IA 52806 Contact: email-schabilionmk@gmail.com Description: 01 Trans AM WS6 6-speed Miles: 73k on body and 3k on ...

01 Trans Am FS/FT

Name: mike
    Description: 01 Trans AM WS6 6-speed
    Miles: 73k on body and 3k on built motor/built trans
    Number of Owners: I am the second owner / non smoker
    Price: $16,000 or trade for clean subaru

Maintenance:
    -oil changes done by me (ASE Master Mech) done twice a yr once in the spring and one late summer w/mobile 1 5w-30 and factory filters
    -tires rears firestone fire hawks (more than 3/4 life on)
    -tires front firestine fire hawks (1/2 life left)

Modifications
    engine is built with forged pistons, sleeved blocked, milled deck, ls6 ported oil pump, custom comp cam, ls7 lifters, texas speed harden pushrods, all new bearings, P/P Heads (243 cast members.), ls7 valve springs, harden valve retainers. LPP S/S headers, megaflow exhaust, fresh rebuilt tremec t56 trans (Stage two built from Tick performance) and monster stage 3 clutch. rims are corvette Z06 rims 295/35/18 rears and 275/40/17 fronts also have stock speed line rimes that came with car and that was a set of spare tires on it. if wanted can include what stock parts i have.
    The old truck shop i worked at had a dyno and my car made 439/hp and 447 ft/lbs to the wheels and that was on a tandem semi truck dyno.

The Bad:
    hood has the cleat coat peeling and minor scuffs and sractchs for an 12yr car.

the story. i really don't want to part with the car, but my wife is 9mo pregnant and my daily driver was totaled a wk ago so i always wanted a subaru and if i get one i wont be able to support to cars. plus to put a car seat in my trans am just dosent seem right. i know subaru's are safe and reliable (use to be a subaru tech). most idle thing for me is to just trade it off. so i'm open to trades
    Thanks for looking
    i can send pics to interested people (don't know how to post them on forums.) just email me and ill send them.
    Last edited by shibby01ws6; 03-16-2013 at 05:24 PM.