For Sale VA: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon - Silver - Never Modified - $9,500
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon - Silver - Never Modified - ,500 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD. Thanks ClubWRX Overview Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon Color: Platinum Silver Metallic with black cloth ...

VA: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon - Silver - Never Modified - $9,500

SOLD. Thanks ClubWRX

Overview

Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
    Color: Platinum Silver Metallic with black cloth interior
    Miles: 127,xxx
    Transmission: 5MT
    Title: Clear and in hand
    VIN: available via PM
    Seller's email address: available via PM
    Asking Price: $9,500

Summary

I am the third owner and bought the car last year as a backup to our large SUV. Unfortunately I have found that it's just not quite big enough for all three kids. Otherwise it's probably the perfect daily driver, fuel efficient and a blast to drive of course. I wish I had the space and time to keep this car, but at the moment it's just not getting driven enough. Includes all-weather floor mats which I purchased new.

Maintenance

Many records from the previous owners and it passed the PPI I had done last year with flying colors. Since then I replaced the rear brakes, timing belt, thermostat, water pump, radiator, valve cover gasket, cam seals. Also has a recent power steering pump and battery. I have all of the receipts for those items of course. My mechanic told me it should be good for another 100k miles (not including basic maintenance items).

Modifications

None! That's one of the best things about this car. The first owner was a local woman who drove it for the first 115k miles, the second owner was an older gentleman who sold it because he needed something larger to tow his new boat. Neither of them ever had any modifications, so far as I can tell. The only non-stock items are the H6 rear brakes, which are OEM but not to this model. I had them installed when the car needed new rear brakes and they are definitely an upgrade from the standard rear brakes, which are a well-known weakness.

The Bad

Excellent condition inside and out except for the usual parking lot dings. Clean Carfax, but the front bumper and hood were repainted by the first owner due to a fender bender. I have the receipts for that work which was only $1,700, indicating a minor incident.

The Good

Did I mention it's bone stock? These cars are getting increasingly hard to find in good condition, and without major modifications. This car is completely stock with the exception of the H6 rear brakes. It's a clean slate!

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by bentone; 09-10-2013 at 11:04 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sent you a PM

would u be interested in a T/A plus cash from your side?

$8,000. Flagstaff, AZ. selling my 02 wrx to get this year or an 04.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.