For Sale TX 2008 WRX PREMIUM BUILT MOTOR+ROTATED+TUNE 65k Miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TX 2008 WRX PREMIUM BUILT MOTOR+ROTATED+TUNE 65k Miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The previous buyer is lagging on actually buying the car and so I told him i will no longer hold ...

TX 2008 WRX PREMIUM BUILT MOTOR+ROTATED+TUNE 65k Miles

The previous buyer is lagging on actually buying the car and so I told him i will no longer hold the car for him so it is for sale and ready for a new home. The Car itself is a 2008 WRX Premium with heated seats, Nav, heated mirrors etc. I will put a mod list up but just like most of these lists, there will be things i am forgetting so message me if you want more info.

Exterior: 17" Rims with Goodyear Eage GT tires with tons of life left.
    Thats it - Just like to go fast.

Engine: Wisco Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    King Race Bearings]
    1000 cc injectors
    Just like with well built engine it has all new gaskets etc.

Power: GT3076R Turbo
    Perrin Stealth front mount Intercooler
    Perrin Cold Air Intake
    Invidia Divorced Wastegate Downpipe
    Complete Invidia Exhaust behind that
    Grimmspeed Manual Boost Controller
    Aeromotive in tank fuel pump

Misc: Cusco Strut Bar
    Short Throw Shifter
    All Weather Mat in Back
    Upgraded Pitch Mount
    Have Subaru Upgraded Transmission mount that is not installed i will include with car

All Mods have less than 5000 miles on them. Engine has just over 1000. I can provide well over $10,000 in receipts for the vehicle upon request.

Car has a conservative Tune on it from Keith at AWD Tuning in DFW. Tuned to 355whp 355 torque at only 18 psi so a very safe and reliable tune. Easily capable of more but i was looking for longevity.

Car has been professsionally detailed and wetsanded, looks outstanding for an almost 6 year old car. 1 Major scratch down driver door. Other than that normal wear and tear on front bumper from highway driving. I can take specific pictures upon request. Price has been lowered over $1500 and is priced to sell immediately. Thank you for your time, If you do not like the price or pictures or car - take your hate elsewhere.

Price is $19,500 PRICE IS BARE BOTTOM LOW FOR 65k PREMIUM WRX

Vin is : JF2GH75648G811757

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That didn't last long. Car has been sold. Please Delete thread mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pokah View Post
    The previous buyer is lagging on actually buying the car and so I told him i will no longer hold the car for him so it is for sale and ready for a new home. The Car itself is a 2008 WRX Premium with heated seats, Nav, heated mirrors etc. I will put a mod list up but just like most of these lists, there will be things i am forgetting so message me if you want more info.

Exterior: 17" Rims with Goodyear Eage GT tires with tons of life left.
    Thats it - Just like to go fast.

Engine: Wisco Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    King Race Bearings]
    1000 cc injectors
    Just like with well built engine it has all new gaskets etc.

Power: GT3076R Turbo
    Perrin Stealth front mount Intercooler
    Perrin Cold Air Intake
    Invidia Divorced Wastegate Downpipe
    Complete Invidia Exhaust behind that
    Grimmspeed Manual Boost Controller
    Aeromotive in tank fuel pump

Misc: Cusco Strut Bar
    Short Throw Shifter
    All Weather Mat in Back
    Upgraded Pitch Mount
    Have Subaru Upgraded Transmission mount that is not installed i will include with car

All Mods have less than 5000 miles on them. Engine has just over 1000. I can provide well over $10,000 in receipts for the vehicle upon request.

Car has a conservative Tune on it from Keith at AWD Tuning in DFW. Tuned to 355whp 355 torque at only 18 psi so a very safe and reliable tune. Easily capable of more but i was looking for longevity.

Car has been professsionally detailed and wetsanded, looks outstanding for an almost 6 year old car. 1 Major scratch down driver door. Other than that normal wear and tear on front bumper from highway driving. I can take specific pictures upon request. Price has been lowered over $1500 and is priced to sell immediately. Thank you for your time, If you do not like the price or pictures or car - take your hate elsewhere.

Price is $19,500 PRICE IS BARE BOTTOM LOW FOR 65k PREMIUM WRX

Vin is : JF2GH75648G811757

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.