For Sale/Trade 1997 Lexus LX450 186k Factory lockers, Leather, etc.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 1997 Lexus LX450 186k Factory lockers, Leather, etc. within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; PICS Photos | Photobucket's Top Collections of Pictures & Images She has never been offroad besides the dirt roads we ...

1997 Lexus LX450 186k Factory lockers, Leather, etc.

PICS

Photos | Photobucket's Top Collections of Pictures & Images

She has never been offroad besides the dirt roads we have been down together.

1997 LX 450 factory lockers.

186k miles, leather, molding has been taken off and filled in. All you need to do is line it. I have three kits of als bed longer that will come with the car. Tan.

Dual factory lockers( for some reason they take awhile to engage)

Does have a oil leak from the oil pump

186k on the clock.

Light tan / sand color

3 owners including me. I have only put about < 6000 miles on it.

Vin # JT6HJ88JXVO167430

The leather is in good shape up front and amazing shape in the 2nd and 3rd row. The front seat has a tear in it.

No body damage. AT ALL!

No rust at all. Been in florida most of its life. Then san antonio and now here in savannah, ga. I wouldnt be surprised if shes never seen snow.

There is a few spots of surface rust where the roof rack bolted into the roof. Very common with stock roof rack. Doesn't look like rust actually looks more like it eroded

I have a workshop factory repair manual.

The tires are darn near new (street tires)

Lexus factory cd changer

Moonroof

Power seats, windows, locks ext

The carpet is in great shape

I have a new creepy crawler transmission / transfer case skid plate combo
    powder coated grey. This also comes with the truck.

Now these are the mods I have done to it:

I pulled all of the plastic body moldings and filling in the holes (all you need to do it line it, which the liner is included) , removed roof rack( does not come with truck) , spoiler (doesnt come with truck), bumpers( does come with truck) , tow hitch and running boards off because I have bought 3 kits of tan Al's bed liner to coat the truck in.

These will come with the truck too!

I have done the center diff lock mod and it is controlled via the non red hazard switch on the dash.

I have the bumpers and receiver hitch stored if you want them.

I also have new air filter, old spark plug wires, I'll get a list of all the extra stuff.

$7500 obo

Pm me. Thanks guys. Wish i could give her the attention she needs but school has been killing me lately. I wouldn't hesitate driving this anywhere. When i bought it i drove it all the way from san Antonio tx to savannah ga.

I WILL LOOK AT TRADES. SOMETHING BETTER ON GAS. WRX, STi. Evo Will not add cash unless its well worth it.

I can take more pics if interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm just going to say don't sell it. I had a '96 with over 200k on it and I miss it every day. Luckily we sold it to a mechanic friend and I could conceivably buy it back at some point. If you end up selling, good luck. This is a great car and if it's been well taken care of, will run for while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    I'm just going to say don't sell it. I had a '96 with over 200k on it and I miss it every day. Luckily we sold it to a mechanic friend and I could conceivably buy it back at some point. If you end up selling, good luck. This is a great car and if it's been well taken care of, will run for while longer.
    Ha ive been debating on keeping it and selling my aprilia to fund fixing the little things that need to be fixed and getting new off road tires, bumpers, roof rack, etc. Thanks for the reply. I might keep it now.....mhhhh

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.