For Sale 2003 - WRX Impreza - Sonic Yellow
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2003 - WRX Impreza - Sonic Yellow within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; FOR SALE - 2003 WRX sedan - 126,000k miles - Sonic Yellow I am the original owner. I bought it ...

2003 - WRX Impreza - Sonic Yellow

FOR SALE - 2003 WRX sedan - 126,000k miles - Sonic Yellow

I am the original owner. I bought it with ALL the available upgrades and NEVER modified anything on it.

Rear spoiler
    Short throw shifter
    STI shifter knob
    Upgraded stereo system including subwoofer
    Functional hood scoop

I have kept it very well maintained with regular checks, full synthetic 5w30 mobil one oil changes and always use premium fuel. I replaced the clutch for the first time @ 36k miles and then again last year @115k.

I installed a new radiator last summer.

I filed a no fault claim and had a couple dents (Chicago street parking) fixed and the hood repainted. This happened Oct 21, 2011 which shows on a carfax report.

Again, (chicago street parking) I woke up to a small dent in the front quarter panel on the passenger side although I didn't file a no fault claim to fix it this time.

- It has a 6 disc changer in the upgraded stereo system, although the cd player is not presently working.

- There is a small spot of rust under the right rear passenger door.

- The interior is in great condition - I have always kept it clean. No kids, pets or spills.

I have never owned a better car than the WRX. It is AMAZING in the winter and fun in the summer months.

Listing for - $6,799.00

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me!

Cheers,
    Jay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAR 004.jpg   20121107_123503.jpg   CAR 007.jpg   CAR 002.jpg  
    Last edited by solo_que; 10-03-2013 at 11:55 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

She's pretty and certainly looks very well kept! Best of luck with the sale!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Yeah, she's been my baby for a while! Thanks

GLWS! Finally releasing her into the wild :,)
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Re: 2003 - WRX Impreza - Sonic Yellow

Free bump for a sweet ride. GLWS!

Could you post a picture of the rust spot? I'm curious of the severity of the rust.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.