For Sale (VA) 2005 LGT Wagon, 72k miles, well maintained

This is a discussion on (VA) 2005 LGT Wagon, 72k miles, well maintained within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon, Stage 2 Color: Regal Blue Pearl Miles: 72,xxx Transmission: 5EAT ...

(VA) 2005 LGT Wagon, 72k miles, well maintained

Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon, Stage 2
    Color: Regal Blue Pearl
    Miles: 72,xxx
    Transmission: 5EAT
    Title: Clear - no accidents
    Lien: Bank held title, available post-purchase
    VIN: available via PM
    Seller's email address: available via PM
    Asking Price: $11,500 with the stock wheels

Background Information
    Throwing out a feeler for my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon with 72,xxx miles (daily driven, so mileage will go up over time). The car is Regal Blue Pearl in color with tan leather interior. I am the second owner and purchased the car from the parent’s of a previous member. Car was adult driven previously and purchased new in 2004. All maintenance was performed at the dealership by the previous owners up until I took ownership at 54k miles. The car has been maintained by myself since then, including the entire 60k mile service with premium fluids and OEM plugs. I upgraded the car to stage 2 at 62,470 miles with a stock STI up pipe, Cobb downpipe (catted), and TruCool Transmission Cooler. I also bullet-proofed the TMIC at this time and replaced the front O2 sensor shortly after since I found out I bumped the stocker and it was no longer reading correctly. I’ve completed all regular maintenance during my ownership and am happy to answer any questions. The car ran with Valvoline 5w-30 from the dealership during previous ownership and I have used Rotella T6 5w-40 during my personal ownership. Please contact me directly via PM and I am happy to email you my entire maintenance spreadsheet—it’s quite detailed. It has a clean title and has no accidents, etc. to report (please see the carfax report).

Visually, I've added an R-REV mesh grill. The grill is carbon fiber, but I've had it painted to match the rest of the car--this grill will be included in the sale unless discussed otherwise.

For those looking for the quick rundown:

2005 limited wagon, tan leather and sunroof
    71,xxx miles on the odometer
    All-weather subaru mats front/rear (black), factory trunk liner also included (tan)
    STI up pipe, Cobb catted downpipe, and aFe ProDry S air filter (reuseable) are all installed and the car is tuned for all of these parts--all new gaskets used where any new parts were added
    Transmission cooler and transmission thermostat installed to optimize ATF cooling
    Nearly new stock catback exhaust was recently installed, no rust which is a huge plus for anyone looking into axleback options or other aftermarket exhaust options
    New-to-me endlinks will also be installed prior to sale--these have no rust and will be easy to work on should you choose to install aftermarket sways (or I can do that for you if you provide the sways)
    Leptronix aux-in has been added--I installed it to appear as it comes from the factory in newer years with the plug in located inside the arm rest. It's a very clean install and most would think it came like this from the factory.

The car is being sold with the stage 2 mods and stock suspension. Cobb DP, STI up pipe, transmission cooler and thermostat will all convey with the car.

If you have any questions just let me know. The car has some normal exterior wear (I'd say 8/10) and I've highlighted the worst of it in the pics (the scuff on the rear bumper)--happy to provide any additional pictures upon request.

Last edited by BarmanBean; 02-21-2013 at 05:52 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for a clean wagon!

Probably going to have to trade this in. Price is now $11,500 with the stock wheels.

SOLD.