Want To Buy WRX, Pref white, >8,000 USD
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX, Pref white, >8,000 USD within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I'm in PA, looking for a white WRX (seems to be a shortage of them). I'm not particular on ...

Question WRX, Pref white, >8,000 USD

Hello, I'm in PA, looking for a white WRX (seems to be a shortage of them). I'm not particular on millage, would prefer 2004+ (read the bugs were ironed out by then) could have one mile or a million as long as its clean and maintained. If your car is not white, but you are close to the coatesville area and think I should have a look, drop me a PM. Purchase possibly subject to small loan approval, but from the list below, you can see I find a way every time i want one.

About me:
    I work for sikorsky as an avionics tech. I've been part of a couple online auto communities, two led to real life regional/national meets. Pro repairs for ford/chrysler for 3 years. Fastest car owned 13.9, guess which one... (to yourself, please no threadjacking :P) My previous vehicles include: 1985 Daytona Turbo Z (no-one ever saw that whipping coming), 2001 dodge ram, 1991 Eagle Talon TSI, 1992 Stealth R/T AWD, current daily driver 2006 convertible mustang GT, and a 2001 dakota R/T club cab. (gotta haul stuff somehow)

I'm new to the subie community, but have always had admiration for them from afar, now that my job is somewhere that receives snow every year, I'm really interested in them. I've driven a 280,000 miles impreza wagon my friend owns, and I'm impressed. Its been about 7-8 years since I rode in a WRX wagon, so even if you just want to grab a beer at the pub and take shots at the mustang, I'd enjoy a closer look at one off the lot without a salesman up my but.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Close thread, I found a silver 03 wrx sedan. Its not everything I wanted, (04+ and white) but its been a great experience so far. The car is mostly unmolested with the only mod being a SPT intake kit, and some clip on side skirts that were replaced with the originals before being put up for sale. I did come in on budget with a $7800 find with 98K miles. Clean inside and out, barely here a little lifter tick on the coldest of days, but its only because I listened for it with the radio off, better/correct oil will probably cure that. Joy to drive, boxer is like no other engine I have experienced, car feels light and nimble compared to the stealth r/t or mustang gt. Happy new owner.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.