•THIS CAR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK STATE. We are a New York State auto dealer, and New York State requires that any car sold by a dealer to a NYS resident, be NYS inspected. THIS CAR WILL NOT COME WITH A NEW YORK STATE INSPECTION, AND IS THEREFORE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO NYS RESIDENTS. It can be wholesaled to another NYS dealer, that is it!
•This car is sold AS-IS. You are not buying a perfect running car. This car will need repair.
•PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY CASH IN PERSON, CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, OR PAYPAL. ONLY these options!This vehicle does not come with a warranty or any guarantees going forward after your purchase!
FOR SALE FOR $4500. THIS PRICE IS FIRM< WE CANNOT TAKE LESS!
2004 Subaru WRX STI
• Mileage: 175,900
• VIN: JF1GD29674G507275
• 5-speed manual transmission
• BBS 17 inch wheels with 225/45 tires. They are a matching set.
• Continental extreme tires with %50 tread
• There are tinted windows
• Moon roof
• Power locks and power windows
• 6 speed manual transmission
• All-wheel drive, TURBO!
• There is blue suede on the seats. They are not torn but need a good cleaning.
• Factory blue carpet (NO tears)
• NO rust!
• Full stainless steel exhaust
• There is a spoiler on the back of the roof (as pictured)
Modifications to the WRX
• Aftermarket air intake
• Sub performance tuning battery tie down
• Carbon fiber belt cover
• Carbon Fiber radiator cover
• Aluminum strut tower base
• The spoiler on the trunk is carbon fiber. It might be aftermarket
• There is a spoiler is on the back of the roof ( as pictured)
• Seibon carbon fiber hood. There are cracks in the gel coat, and there are holes drilled into it for hood pins.
• Several other performances built on parts
Flaws: We are not stating the flaws to scare you. We want you to know 100% the car you are buying!!
• The radio is missing
• 8 inch scratch on passenger rear door
• There is about 8 small door dings on the passenger side, and about 2 on the driver side.
• Paint shines nicely
• The carbon fiber hood does not stay latched. However, it stays shut with the secondary latch.
• The STI most likely needs a motor. It was traded in at a new car dealer,which we acquired it from, not running. It has a dead battery. We tried starting it, the engine turned over but there was a lot of clattering.
• This car needs major mechanical repair. Even so, it is a great base for building a beautiful WRX!!!
Call anytime with questions, I can be reached directly at (585) 750-6914
Feel free to come by and look over the car anytime!
Rob @ Victory Auto Sales
352 Macedon Center Road
Fairport NY, 14450
We have done our best to describe this vehicle, and pride ourselves in honesty here at Victory Auto Sales.
You are buying this car at an absolute wholesale price!
This car is l00% as described, and is %100 AS IS!