Want To Buy 2011 + WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 + WRX within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for a 2011 or newer WRX Sedan, light blue or white. Would prefer it to be as close to ...

2011 + WRX

Looking for a 2011 or newer WRX Sedan, light blue or white. Would prefer it to be as close to base as possible with little to no mods. I'm located in South Carolina, looking for something in this area has been a challenge.
    Last edited by aj_cemprola; 02-14-2013 at 01:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much are you asking?
    \_(ツ)_/
    Kunal - Ordered 2015 DGM WRX
    Photographer | Dancer | Tech Nerd | The Stink-Eye Mob #7
    First Mods: What and what not to do
    2011+ Big Mod Thread
    How to Buy a Used WRX or STI
    Complete USED WRX Buying Checklist

The search continues, Really looking for something in the lower 20's that's stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor View Post
    Perrin Exhaust, SF Intake, Struts, Whiteline stabilizator, 18 inch Wheels...total spent about 10K nice things otherwise stock. Never raced of course. We came from Europe to work and live here with my wife and living the country soon. It`s alimited version with leather, navigation...etc high end in its category. Looks like the same when we purchased new from the dealership for $36,000.00 including maintainence plan up to 30K mile.
    Asking price which I think is a gift $28,000
    Regards,
    Gabor
    Is that a WRX or an STI? $36K from the dealer seems really high for a WRX. I'm assuming WRX based on the brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Is that a WRX or an STI? $36K from the dealer seems really high for a WRX. I'm assuming WRX based on the brakes.
    ya, they go new for 10k under roughly dont they? starting at 25, 26k?

I'm starting to think this is SPAM, also this is like the opposite of what I requested in the post so. . . .

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd do a Kelley Blue Book for private party sale on that car and see what it tells you. Keep in mind that mod's typically don't increase the price of a car sale...In fact they sometimes can decrease it (assuming you don't find someone that wants your car for the mod's, which is not too common). Regardless, I am not in the market for one, so I am just jibber jabbering. Good luck with your sale!

And also, aj_cemprola - good luck with your search. Hope you find one!

Limited WRX with as many extra as possible.
    Well i'm looking for as little extra as possible, but thanks for the post.

And also, aj_cemprola - good luck with your search. Hope you find one!
    Thanks! Its been tough to find anything in the South East. I'm really torn between buying a slightly used 2011+ and a new 2013.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by aj_cemprola View Post
    Thanks! Its been tough to find anything in the South East. I'm really torn between buying a slightly used 2011+ and a new 2013.
    To be honest, you won't see much price difference for a pristine 2011+ vs. brand new. They hold their value very well.

To be honest, you won't see much price difference for a pristine 2011+ vs. brand new. They hold their value very well.
    Yea i guess that's a good thing after you own one. On the plus side to all of this SC has a sales tax cap of 300 bones.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by aj_cemprola View Post
    Yea i guess that's a good thing after you own one. On the plus side to all of this SC has a sales tax cap of 300 bones.
    Wow, that is pretty cheap. As you can see from the sales bill the other guy posted in his for sale post he paid $2500 in state tax.

Yea that's insane. I'll either end up with a new one or a bone stock used one. I just can't trust buying a car with mods.

you Cemprola aplogize but look at what you said : looking for a car with no or little mods. I promise you almost everybody buying a sport car like aa WRX throw the cheap non Stainless exhaust as a first thing. And the other things like struts and endlinks makes the car more massive and reliable!!! Anyway good luck!
    What I said was "Looking for a 2011 or newer WRX Sedan, light blue or white. Would prefer it to be as close to base as possible with little to no mods."

So its not a 4 door for one. I don't want a CBE because this will be a CC. Also as close to base is possible is the exact opposite of your car. To be fair you got the color and year right.

I don`t really understand your abrevations being from Europe. I offered soemthing with respect and all what I said is true including the fact this machine is a gift for the price. One suggestion don`t pay for a bone stock no upgrade 2 years old WRX something in the low 20`s maybe the mid 10`s max!!
    This will be a commuter car so i don't want a Cat Back Exhaust. You won't find a 2 year old WRX for less than 20 in the states. If you do its been wrecked or worse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.